such a bad mummy but gotta love those smart nappies...

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
OMG i feel awful!!!

daisy had her usual poo this morning in one of her smart nappies so i went changed her etc etc....

later on i put her in her bouncy chair and she fell asleep for 5 mins, woke had a few noisy farts and some lovely smiles at the same time lol:haha:

any hoo about 30 mins later she started crying but she'd just been fed and i thought she didnt need changing..............

i picked her up to give her a cuddle n i thought i could smell poo...took her upstairs n shed done a massive poo but it must have been there for about an hour hence why she was screaming blue murder!!! poor little thing i felt awful! i normally get pooes straight away so she doesnt have to sit in it n get a sore bum :cry:

but i have to say there was no hint or threat of a leak at all !!!! i'm so getting some more smart nappies!!!

might even try them out as a night nappy tonight ??

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

D'you know, that's the one thing I've not had problems with - poo leaking out! Now i've said that I bet I will :dohh:

You love those Smart Nappies, don't you! :thumbup:

x

i really do !! the soakers seem to hold a lake!!!! i've not had too many poo leakages but daisy has very runny and explosive pooes (sorry tmi) so ittis have no hope of holding them and if we dont have a nappy on her when she pooes it goes abou2 an 1/2 meters honest!! its very impressive!!!!!lol

normally if she wriggles too much the poo comes outa the sides a littlebut today the s/n really did its job!!!!!!!!!!!

granted they arent pretty but i think they are fab!!!

sara

xxxx

After you guys saying this i might have to get some to try !! NOthing better than a good poo keeper inner nappy lol I prefer fitted in the day now shes walking about but these might be perfect for night time !

they are really good and fairly cheap too !! you can get a trial pack for £9.99 :thumbup:

might try tonight if i've washed n dried in time and will let you all no how they work :)

sara i used the smart nappies over night for mr h and i've never had a leak off of them, they do hold a lot tho don't they and i'm kinda lovin the pure white cutie look when he has them on x

donna did you use a reusable pad or disposable?? any extra boosters???

donna did you use a reusable pad or disposable?? any extra boosters???

Hi hun i use the normal washable insert and a home made fleece liner that's all other than that i just check round his legs to make sure it is a snug fit.
I still have the sposie liner as i have never used it as mr h is allergic to sposies so don't want to risk it. In the hospital he had to use sposies and is really sore now so i chucked him in his smart nappy the min i got in and it was like a different baby.

they are really good and fairly cheap too !! you can get a trial pack for £9.99 :thumbup:

might try tonight if i've washed n dried in time and will let you all no how they work :)

Did you use the smart nappies overnight? How did they go for you?

morning hun how was it for you lol the nappy i mean haha

:rofl: it was a no go unfortunately, they were all in the wash so gonna try it tonight :thumbup: hows mr h ?

they sound fab hon! don't feel bad about it though, i had this with maddi this week, she's pooed in one of her BB's but i didn't no! i swear she doesn't smell in them, when really, he poo's are just terrible!! :sick:

I think that's how OH missed one of Deri's this afternoon :dohh: after I had my rant about leaving him in a poopy nappy, he just said 'well, I couldn't smell it' quite innocently! :rofl:

Same here, I'm loving my Smarts, and OH left our LO in his dirty nappy for 2 hours before I realised he'd poooed :dohh:
I haven't risked using them overnight because in the day I have to change him ever 3 hours otherwise they leak because he completely soaks them through ( I think its him rather than the nappies). What could I boost them with?
#
I'm currently washing in the evening and they dry well overnight, unlike the tots bots I'm trying (I use disposables at the moment just overnight)

i'm gonna try them overnight probably tomorrow and i'm just gonna use two inserts in em:thumbup:

sara

x

Don't know if this helps, but if you have the newborn inserts they say you can use them to boost the other inserts. I'm thinking of cutting up a towel and using that as my own booster!!

I LOVE SMART NAPPIES!!!! no leaks from 11pm to 8.30 am :yipee: they are fantastic!!!

sara

xxxxx

I haven't tried them yet due to LO not arriving until october but I bought a newborn pack and a small pack. The newborn pack seems to be the most appropriate sized nappy for a newborn out of any other cloth nappy i have seen. Do people agree and how long did they stay in that stage? I've only got 1 pack of each size - 4 wraps and 8 nappies each x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->