Such a bad mummy

Frooty

Reaction score
My boy has broncilitis and was transfered to icu for 3 days i stayed in hosp wiv him hes back on the local hosp but im just nackered ie nurrsess it bad of me to go home and leave him with the nurses for tonight he may come home tomorrow as hes feeding well and out of danger

would be bad if you didnt go home and rest yourself how are you meant to care for him if you are not caring for you? off to bed . You will function better when you wake up which is important to him. I hope he gets well soon x

Poor baby! Your not a bad mummy, your lo is in good hands and you will be more use to him if you have had a rest. Glad he Is out of danger, hope he is better soon xxx

would be bad if you didnt go home and rest yourself how are you meant to care for him if you are not caring for you? off to bed . You will function better when you wake up which is important to him. I hope he gets well soon x

WSS

Get some sleep, rest yourself

When my LO was in SCBU i went home to sleep as the rest did me the world of good!

It didnt cross my mind that i was a bad mother as i knew the nurses would take great care of him and i needed to be well rested for when he came home.

I was BF him at the time so the hospital has a breast pump room for me to express some milk for when i was at home.

Dont feel bad, your LO needs their mummy to be nice and rested so you can look after them well when they come home xxx

Go home and get some sleep. That will make you an amazing Mummy with lots of energy to care for him if he comes home tomorrow. He's in good hands.
Wishing him a speedy recovery and you a decent nights sleep xxx

def go home and sleep and you will feel so so much better for it, Ellie was in NICU for 10 weeks and after day 4 I had to leave her every week and she has had 5 hosp stays since and I only stay if she is really poorly as I have Mia at home too xx

Go home and sleep, u need the strength! Don't ever feel bad about it! We had a 3 month stint in there and the nurses completely understand-don't worry about what you think they might think!! Xxx

I agree with all of the above, the nurses will take good care of him and you need to rest too, you'll be no hood looking after him if you're exhausted.
Go home, sleep, eat and relax.

Oh no! Poor baba! I'm glad he's better now. Fingers crossed they let him home today and you can get back to normality x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"