Such a good night

FTB2017

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share about my night last night. Wife and I had made a deal that if we had a good week, meaning me not bringing up past and her not poo pooing positivity...that I'd get some "qt" with her sat night. Well, it was a fantastic week. She had been struggling so much but actually told me Thursday that she feels emotional but not negatively as she had been. I made her dinner last night and had her drop our son off at my parents. While she was out I cleaned the kitchen and set up a candle light dinner setting (never did that before). She wasn't feeling well all day so I was nervous. When she got home dinner was on the table, candles lit, and some nice music in the background...she started balling when she came in...loved it! It was SO nice to see it. She felt pretty sick all day so the qt we took a rain check on...but I cannot imagine a better night we've ever had. Later she was a little upset that she didn't feel better, because she wanted me to have fun as well, but just hearing that made me feel great.

Aww. That is very sweet!! Thank you for sharing!! I hope she is feeling better today!

Aww, sounds like you both had a good night regardless :) glad it went well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->