Such a short fuse today :(

cyanidepill

Reaction score
I can only put it down to hormones, but today I have been on such a short fuse. I can feel myself getting rattled if a page on the internet doesn't load at the speed i want.

Currently getting annoyed with the fact the dog is just walking around the house sneezing and then standing right in front of me.

Happy with the hubby for decorating my sons room today.....but soooo annoyed when he sits down, yes i know he's entitled to a rest and a drink or food i make him, but my god in my head i'm screaming at him to get back to work!

It is driving me mad! I even sat and ate on my own tonight to try and pull myself out of this strop as it's really annoying me, then i found myself sat sulking at the top of the stairs because i felt useless as hubby painting and i can't as i'm in too much pain with the SPD.

I called at Asda before, and was just very aware on how badly i'm walking now with the SPD and that annoyed me.

Oh and did i mention how annoyed i'm getting with the dog, i'm going to put socks on her damn feet if she keeps walking around on the vinyl in the kitchen....bloody tippy tappy tippy tappy all sodding day!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

I dunno.....pointless post, but I don't know whats going on. :nope:

hubby just came downstairs and i said to him if you make that damn dog get out of bed again i'll kill you both. Then he started laughing at me because i'm getting so wound up....it's really not funny. I can't control it.

So i ended up telling him to piss off :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->