Such intense tightenings!

Mummy_Mac

Expecting 2nd
Reaction score
Ok baby number 2 - big baby per measurements was head down and has been very active last few days

Tonight I have such intense tightening across the lower part of my stomach with increased pelvic pressure ( pelvis seems a bit better now I am in the bath) and just General feeling run down and exhausted I thought it might be baby's giant head burying in but am getting kicks just under my ribs and damn they are strong kicks so am really a bit concerned that these might be a little more than braxton hicks - they do t feel like contractions but they are so much more than my braxton hicks were with my first!

Any advice - I can't just pop to the hospital for a quick check as I am home with my daughter alone and have no one here to help

mine can get quite intense too. I find having a glass of squash or water helps.

I have got out the bath and now in bed with a glass of cold milk - baby is still wriggling away and have loads of intermittent pressure down below

if the same in the morning or gets worse might be worth getting checked out

I've had kicks in my ribs and pressure down low for weeks. Are you short or short-torsoed by any chance? I'm only 5'0" and there's just no where else for baby to go.

No I am 6 ft tall - have had loads of pressure on my cervix today but has all eased off this evening as I am resting - I want baby early but not this early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->