Sudden return of acne?

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
Ok ok I know I'm going crazy trying to symptom spot (I swear it's worse than waiting to take a pregnancy test lol..) but I've had perfectly clear soft skin from about 8 weeks pregnant onwards and in the last two days have had a pretty major breakout on my chin, forehead, and back. I've had acne my whole adult life so getting a break from it has been pretty awesome but I'm hoping its return means baby is coming SOON...!!!

Anyhow no real point to this post I'm just going completely crazy here waiting!

Haha. I'm with you as far as suffering with adult acne. My skin too has been surprisingly clear this pregnancy and just like you I have suddenly broken out around my chin and mouth!

Hope it's a sign for you hun.

It sounds like hormonal acne, so maybe from pre-labor hormone swings? Fx'd for you! !

Yes, I was pretty good for a while and then all of a sudden BAM, acne like a teenager again. Most of mine is on my arms though. The other day I wore short sleeves to work because it was about 90 degrees. At one point I went to the bathroom and suddenly noticed that my arms were terribly broken out, so much so that I put on a sweater and wore it the rest of the workday, despite the crazy heat.

Lol welllllllll contractions since 2:30 or so this morning, from 6-10 minutes lasting 40-60 seconds. This stage lasted two days with my first but there's definitely action happening....! :) baby will be soon!

Ruby Elizabeth graced us with her presence shortly after 10 last night. :) Thanks all and good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->