Suddenly a symptom...then a line...

Guinea Pig

Reaction score
Oh buggery!

Ok I have a tube of 25 Instalert IC's and have been testing for ages now with all BFN's :haha:

This morning was BFN. Since midday I have a sore 'burny' left boob with a REALLY attractive extra large nipple going on :haha: so tested again half an hour ago and got a faint line :wacko:

Now of course there has to be a point where you stop getting BFN's and start getting BFP's...have a managed to test within hours of this point :blush:

I have FRER on it's way but probs be here thurs or fri so it's 4 IC's between now and then so really should wait until morning!

Had a few relationship issues recently so haven't been trying but DTD on day of ewcm and had ovulation pain the next day....

Opinions...:flower:

Aww fx for you. I think if u can hang out and just test in the mornings till fr test comes on Friday and then you will hopefully have a nice fat bfp :hugs: xxx

You're so right! I need to wait. It's not easy though is it? I think I'll hold until bed time and test and then again tomorrow, tomorrow night and thurs morning. I'm out shopping on thurs so if frer doesn't arrive I can buy my fave superdrug test! Xxx

Hopefully the line gets darker for you! Do you have a picture you can show us? =)

You're so right! I need to wait. It's not easy though is it? I think I'll hold until bed time and test and then again tomorrow, tomorrow night and thurs morning. I'm out shopping on thurs so if frer doesn't arrive I can buy my fave superdrug test! Xxx

lol, i love that. "yea I should wait... BUT!" Hahaha I love it.
Let me no how you get on tonight then hun.
I used to be a real POAS addict! But after over 18months ttc, I cant stand the bfn anymore lol.
Fx fx fx fx for you hunni. And yea have you got a pic of you test? I love looking at them... I've never had a faint bfp or even a evap Haha going mad now lol

Anyways.... rambling now... what I mean is.... Good Luck and got everything crossed for you :happydance: xxxx

Iv just taken one but it was absolutely rubbish! Blackberry curve, not a great camera :-/ xxx

Ah that's annoying :( well hopefully when you test again it will show that bfp up really clearly :D
Got all the crossables crossed for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->