Suddenly severe sickness after eating everything?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by PumpkinPatchx, Jan 27, 2011.

1. PumpkinPatchx

PumpkinPatchx Proud Mummy. <3

I've never had this problem before, but since leaving hospital Monday (I was in for a week on IV drip due to infection and kidneys swollen due to pregnancy) every time I eat I'm severely sick.. and I'm not hungry 24.7 like I used to be I'd be hungry eat small amounts then I'd be full up then too much information but vomiting like I'm out of the exorcist! Has anybody had this? I didn't have much sickness in my First Trimester.. I don't know whether to ring my MW. Xxx

* Team Pink... :pink: *

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/4z1s.png​

2. Cherubim

Cherubim Well-Known Member

Ring your midwife! It doesn't sound too unusual, but no one here seems to have advice for you, so best to ask the experts x

3. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

It sounds like hyperemesis to me. That's exactly how I felt when I got it. I'd call your midwife, especially since you aren't keeping anything down. You could become dangerously dehydrated if it isn't kept under control. I was dehydrated, but luckily I didn't wait too long to call the doctor, who sent me to the hospital immediately, after getting the symptoms, so I didn't get dangerously so.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon!