Sugar Free Ring Pop & Other Treats

apopkristen

Reaction score
Hi! I’m working on behalf of Ring Pop, and I wanted to get your opinions on their new Sugar Free Ring Pops, along with other sugar free treats you give to your kids. The benefits are that Sugar Free Ring Pops won’t cause cavities, have no fat, and have only 30 calories per pop – meaning they are a tooth-friendly treat for kids.

I have a few questions, and would love to hear your thoughts. First off, when do you give your kids candy (as a reward, car trip, whenever, etc)?

Also, are you more likely to give your children sugar free snacks, and why?

Thanks!!
Kristen White [[email protected]]

This should of been posted in the press research section

^^ What serina said.

But since I'm here, I wouldn't give my kids sugar free candy.... if it was a choice between the two I'd rather them have sugar than artificial sweeteners.

Moved to press & Research - Approved

Please take your time to look around the forum and post in the right section to avoid being detected as spam which will deactiavte your account.

:D

I wouldn't give my child any kind of sweets/candy until they are at least 7/8 yrs old and even then it would be an every now and then treat rather than a common occurence. I would rather my daughter eat fruits, nuts, seeds etc. It certainly wouldn't be used as a 'reward' for anything. I hold the view that a reward should be something that a person can either keep permanently or that can create a long lasting positive memory, such as a day out at the zoo/water-park, or an item they will enjoy such as a boardgame/book/necklace etc.

If and when the time comes for sweets then I would use sugar-free items, but they would be carefully selected following research as many artificial sweetners have side effects such as headaches, and I would avoid anything with caffein in it.

Thank you for your feedback. It's a great treat to have now and then. It's fun for kids and something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->