Sugar or Salt/Girl or Boy

kiwilove

Reaction score
So I have been told that if your craving are of mainly sugar then you are more likely to have a girl and if its salt then your more likely to have a boy. Has anyone heard of this?

I craved both and had boys lol with my first it was quavers and a flake, at the same time.
I don't really believe any old wives tales when it comes to gender guessing

Where does greasy fall into with this? Lol

ive heard of it and its one of the many old wives tales that tell me im having a boy because ive been craving more of the savory flavors than sugar. before getting pregnant i loved sugary sweets, eating them daily. but now i cant stand the thought of sweets without wanting to throw up. but im not going to lie, ive been wanting soury things so i have a few soury sweets like sweet tarts in the pantry but thats as far as i allowed.my cravings, along with other old wives tales say boy.

I definitely wanted salt and meats (I was veg before I got pregnant) with my son. This time its sugar so I'll let u know lol!!

With my daughter it was spicy things...anything and all spicy. This pregnancy I am craving chips (never eat chips), ritz crackers and spreadable cheese, so going to say so far salty this pregnancy for now.

With my daughter all I wanted was pickled onion monster munch and pork pies? This one so far is not aot as I feel sick all the time but grapes are the only thing taking my fancy! So I have no idea x x

I definitely wanted salty things with my first who was a boy but my second all I wanted was full fat coke - I don't know if that counts as sugary as it doesn't actually taste of sugar - but I ended up with another boy. This time the thought of anything makes me feel sick so I don't know what to guess!

with both my girls it was 'coco pops' with this one all i want is meat, before pregnancy i was chicken person, but now all i want is beef, and steak lol. not sure it might be an iron thing as i am so tired.

Heard of it - wasn't true for me with DD - craved Cheddars for the whole first tri!! xx

I wanted sweet stuff first time around and, yes, it was a girl! This time it's sweet, too. Especially sweet drinks, specifically traditional lemonade and full fat cherry coke. My gut feeling is that I'm carrying another girl. Time will tell!

I would just really love to eat deep fried pickles with ranch sauce everyday.

O my gosh I thought I was going crazy-I'm only 4 weeks and all week all I have wanted to eat is salty popcorn, salty chips, I mean my mouth is watering as I type this lol....We will see dh is hoping for a boy and I am hoping for a girl!

Wasn't true for me. I craved sugary stuff both times and have a girl and a boy. With DD I also craved paint and Mr Sheen polish, I'm not sure what the wives tales would say about that :haha:

With DS it was McDonalds cheeseburgers. Other burgers wouldn't cut it. With DD I had a spaghetti in tomato sauce and ice cream. This time I'm starting the spaghetti fetish again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->