Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
Donna's precious little fighter arrived by c section at 19.07 tonight at 24 weeks exactly. His currently in NICU. Please think of Donna and her little man, sending every single stay strong vibe to them both.

Love ya Donna x

Small update
Just wanted to let you know they are both doing well, Donna is in quite a bit of pain but is okay, she saw her little man this morning and his doing well. She is a very proud Mummy :) He is gorgeous, and looks like his big sister Sophie :cloud9::cloud9:

Updated at 22.30ish
Lil man has been moved to another better hospital today, about 45 minutes from Donna. This must be so hard for you Donna :hugs: sending you all the love and strength in the world to get through the next few days:hugs:

Update for 22nd
I am writing this in tears for Donna as she is so scared and this all seems so unfair, Donna is on her way to the hospital lil man is at despite just 36 hours after her section because things are not looking good. I am not religious in the slightest but I am praying so hard for this little man and Donna, please do the same or focus positive energy towards them anything, I just hope it makes the difference.

all my love to Donna and her little boy! sending him loads of positive energy and strength!
stay strong little one!
thinking of you Donna! hoping and wishing!

Oh gosh, I am thinking of them both loads :hugs:

Lots of positive vibes :hugs:

Thinking of you x x

He weighs 1lb 9oz which is good for his gestation I think.

Keep strong little man :hugs: Thinking of you all. Congratulations Donna,you've done so well hun.x x

Thinking of you both loads, stay strong little man :hugs: x

donna you and your little man have done so well, and what clever boy to get to 24 weeks. thinking of you both and praying he stays strong. congratulations on becoming a mummy again and congratulations to sophie - the bestest big sister in heaven :kiss: xxx

Congratulations Donna! Well done on your little man. Thinking of you both, and praying he stays strong.

Cat
xxx

Welcome to the world little man. Stay strong and sending lots of :hugs: to your wonderful mommie :hugs:

Congratulations Donna, he's a little fighter hanging in there for Saturday and I'm certain he will carry on doing just that, you've done so well hun. Big hugs for you both and stay strong little one x

Thanks Tasha for keeping us updated throughout, you've been wonderful hun, hope you are doing ok too x

Donna congratulations. Thinking about you and your beautiful boy and sending you love and best wishes.

Thinking of you both Donna, stay strong little man.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"