Sugery stuff making me ill?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
makes me bloody ill now. :hissy:

Noticed when I have a tin of sprite of something sugery i get really weird and unwell after it. Like a whitey! head all buzzy, ears weird,feeling nausous and run down. i thought it was suppose to give you a suger boast not make yuo feel crappy?

I cant eat chocolate anymore now as it makes me feel horrible. I feel all dizzy after sugar drink and biscuits and want to go to bed until i feel normal again.

so have i got some sugar intolerance now or what? i aint craving sugar stuff but its making me unwell.

anyone else?

maybe speak to ur midwife about it hun wen u see her next xx

i wish I knew who that was i was given 6 names at the hospital and told to call them next week. I havnt met my mid wife yet thats why i ask on here.

am i allergic to sugar now?

I have this too, when I have something sweet to eat I feel really sicky and unwell. I can't eat chocolate or sweet puddings. The only thing I've found that I can eat and not feel this is coffee cake.

I have this too, when I have something sweet to eat I feel really sicky and unwell. I can't eat chocolate or sweet puddings. The only thing I've found that I can eat and not feel this is coffee cake.

Humm I wonder if I am having a boy like you then. I thought i was the only one :cry: I dont mind so much as it saves my teeth but found it odd that I dont want sugery stuff anymore it makes me ill.

I have no preconcieved idea of what my body will like and not like during pregnancy. It seems that my favorite things make me feel gross. And things I couldn't stand before? All I can eat.
Too bad about the sweets, though. I'd miss them.

So sorry you carnt enjoy a Nice choccy bar or can of sprite ...
Hve you tried a bannana , I know not as exciting as a can of sprite .. But its a natural energy booster ... And maybe not sugary enough to make you feel like crap .
Good luck . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"