So AF arrived morning. Gutted.
Since coming off the implant in May, I've had extremely light periods,
does anyone know if this is a problem?
Also, is the anything you have taken with previous pregnancies that
you think helped you conceive?
Any recommendations?
Thanks!
x

Hi I had my implant removed in march ive just started taking vitabiotics pregnacare conception, ive heard mixed reviwes about them but suppose anything is worth a shot, your extreemly light period may be a withdrawl bleed my first one was super super heavy but I was having them every 2 weeks the last couple of month of having my implant in so its not as if it was making up for all the bleeding I didnt do x

I had heavy periods the whole time I had the implant in, part of the reason I had it removed, it's confusing!
I'm already taking the pregnacare, thanks though!
Might try evening primrose oil x

I'm too nervous to take anything the doctor doesn't prescribe me, but I hope it does work for those of you that do! Maybe your doctors recommend it; I honestly don't know. Mine hasn't recommended anything else at this point. I'm just taking my prenatal vitamins, cutting down on the caffeine, trying to lose weight to help regulate cycles, eating lots of fruit and veggies and protein and some dairy, drinking lots of water, trying to get some exercise in, trying not to stress too much, and having sex about every other night or so. Good luck!!

I'm too nervous to take anything the doctor doesn't prescribe me, but I hope it does work for those of you that do! Maybe your doctors recommend it; I honestly don't know. Mine hasn't recommended anything else at this point. I'm just taking my prenatal vitamins, cutting down on the caffeine, trying to lose weight to help regulate cycles, eating lots of fruit and veggies and protein and some dairy, drinking lots of water, trying to get some exercise in, trying not to stress too much, and having sex about every other night or so. Good luck!!

frsttimemama has hit it right on the head! Cut caffeine & alcohol, clean up your diet, take vitamins (multi or prenatal), and get yourself in shape. Doing these things now and treating your body like its already pregnant will help your chances of conceiving, and make you healthier during pregnancy and ensure your baby's basic health as well. Read more here. And good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->