summer baby, bodysuits?

twinkle93

very happy mummy to be
Reaction score
Hi my baby is due on 1st August so the weather is going to be quite warm
I was packing my babys hospital bag and realised I havent bought any newborn bodysuits (just 0-3)
Then I started thinking, would I need bodysuits under sleepsuits in summer?

Im planning on dressing baby in sleepsuits even through the day for comfort

xxxx

i have some of those all in ones that have no legs in for bubba to wear if its hot
if i remeber correctly it was scorching when i had my first and we just used to have him in body suits instead of sleepsuits as having his feet covered made them really hot and sweaty :-/ maybe worth having a few

I've got both but intend to use the bodysuits for during the day (if its hot enough and not raining) and sleepsuits at night - being in Scotland its unlikely we'll have as good as weather as you guys

: )
x

I have both vests and sleep suits for lo. I always used both for my dd and she was a June baby as well. I had always been led to believe baby should always have oneore layer on than you?!

ok thanks :)
looks like I should go get some then
Ive got 15 0-3's just completely forgot about newborn

I was told LO should always have one layer more than you on too. Harvey was born at the beginning of August and we dressed him in vests under his sleepsuits. We didn't bother with newborn vests though - he just went straight into 0-3 (he was 7lb 7oz) although he did wear newborn sleepsuits.

Yeah I wasnt sure what to buy either as our british summers can be non existent at times but I would say buy some and if its hot you could have LO in a bodysuit and if it does get really chilly you could use one under a sleep suit, either way I would have a few handy.

Can I just check?

vests - all in ones with short sleeves and no legs?
onesies - as above
sleepsuits - long legs and feet and long sleeves
bodysuits - ?

Can I just check?

vests - all in ones with short sleeves and no legs?
onesies - as above
sleepsuits - long legs and feet and long sleeves
bodysuits - ?

Yes a bodysuit is the same as a onesie, I got confused but the other way around, Im british and my husband is amreican so when people were sending stuff for us I was like WTH is a onesie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->