Summer clothes

jenstar

Reaction score
So if we get a nice summer (it is possible girls, keep believing!) do you keep your baby in a vest?

So they would wear a vest, bottoms and a t shirt- so that's 2 layers on top?

Or bottoms and a patterned vest that looks like a t shirt- one layer on top? Or bottoms and a top and no vest?

I'm having my holidays in N. Ireland this year so I might not need to know but I'm hoping anyway.......

go with your instincts, it depends how hot it gets - there were times with lilly in the summer around the house that she was in a vest and some socks and other times she'd be in shorts and a t-shirt. babies will generally grump if they are too hot :)

Yeah on a couple of days last year, Toby just had his nappy on as he was sweating like a piggy in his t-shirts and shorts even:hissy:. You can't tell what to put on them sometimes as British weather is so unpredictable. If you go out and bubs only has a vest and shorts on, make sure you pack a blanket or cardigan as it can cool down very fast sometimes and catch you out:dohh:

Last year we played in the garden on a big piece of scrap carpet with a huge umbrella shading us coz I was preggers and felt really sick if I was in the sun:cry:. Threw some toys out for Toby to play with and he had great fun splashing in a washing up bowl,don't worry...it was a new one I bought specially for the garden:rofl:

It depends on the weather really... If its really warm I just put her in bottoms and a top without a vest with a jacket on top x

i get so confused about summer weather and clothes for maddi :blush: i generally go with my instict, layer her up or take them off accordingly x

I do the same, Last week we had a really nice day and jacob was roasting so he had 3/4 trousers on with a vest and top and jumper but as the day went on he got even more hot so i took jumper off and he was just in his top and vest.

XxxX

Ill keep putting him the vests, and tshirt over the top-if it gets hot ill take the tshirt off and he can just wear the vest! the vests keep his nappy in place better.

keely.

I found with Dan I used to buy the little romper suits for him when it was hot...then I didn't need a vest cos the suit held his nappy in place and he didn't have extra bits round his waist either...and they were short sleeved and short legged so they were ideal...i bought loads for him!!! I already got some cute ones from Tesco ready for Rebecca!!!Only a coupla quid each too!

I found with Dan I used to buy the little romper suits for him when it was hot...then I didn't need a vest cos the suit held his nappy in place and he didn't have extra bits round his waist either...and they were short sleeved and short legged so they were ideal...i bought loads for him!!! I already got some cute ones from Tesco ready for Rebecca!!!Only a coupla quid each too!

I love these, Aidan is wearing them around the house ATM when its warm. He's a right little hot bod, so they keep him cool.

Which ones are the romper suits?! Are they the ones with feet in (I call sleep suits)? Sorry if it's a stupid question!
x

Which ones are the romper suits?! Are they the ones with feet in (I call sleep suits)? Sorry if it's a stupid question!
x

ones like these hun. x

https://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/Baby-Rompers/70014/Baby-Twin-Pack-Romper.html

Thanks! He's got one of them!!! I like it but he doesn't like it going on! They'll be great for the summer (hopefully, if it's nice and sunny).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->