****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

lilly77

Mom to Kai & Ivy
Reaction score
Bump buddies reconnecting from 1st tri.. here are our dates.. anyone else I've forgotten?

Hch (Hayley) due 26th June predicts :blue: ...............CONFIRMED TEAM :blue: Baby Boy Jacob born 10th July 2011 :happydance: :blue:
Flybee due 27th June predicts :blue: ...........confirmed 27th June as TEAM :yellow: Baby Boy Raphael born 7th July 2011 :happydance: :blue:
Lilly (Lilly) due 28th June predicts :blue: ................CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Ivy Star born 28th June 2011 :happydance: :pink:
Foxforce (Claire) due 28th June predicts :pink: .........confirmed 28th June as TEAM :yellow: Baby Girl Eliza born 2nd July :happydance: :pink:
Itsychik (Leigh) due 28th June predicts :blue: ..........CONFIRMED TEAM :blue: Baby Boy Bram born 30th June 2011 :happydance: :blue:
Mama Africa due 28th June ........................CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Naomi born 7th June 2011 :happydance: :pink:
Aileymouse (Ailey) due 28th June predicts :pink: .....CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Georgia born 6th July 2011 :happydance: :pink:
Lolley (Kelly) due 29th June predicts :blue: ........CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Amelia Ann born 22nd June 2011 :happydance: :pink:
Strawberry19 (Amy) due 29th June predicts :blue: ...CONFIRMED TEAM :blue: Baby Boy Noah born 24th June 2011 :happydance: :blue:
Ashley2189 (Ashley) due 29th June predicts :blue: ......CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Lillyana born 29th June 2011 :happydance: :pink:
Bluestarlight due 30th June predicts :pink: .....CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Elora born 13th June 2011 !!! :happydance: :pink:
Starglow (Ashley) due 2nd July predicts :blue:/:pink:...CONFIRMED TEAM :pink: Baby Girl Lara Suzanne born 4th July 2011 :happydance: :pink:

:kiss: SUMMER CUPCAKES :kiss:

8 x :pink: bumps!!

4 x :blue: bumps!!

Hey we're here :) this is fab. Thanks for starting the new thread here Lilly. You're a star :)

We've so much to go through together. Next 16 week midwife appointments and 20 week scans yay.

Xxx

Lilly youre not showing yet? People guess I'm pregnant. Cause i'm over with my dad at the moment people are always asking him if I'm pregnant! Lol!

Still getting rid of this cold but as we're pretty much snowed in I've been just relaxing with my dad so hopefully it'll be gone asap.

I can't wait till the next scan. Already it seems ages ago that I had my first ( only 9 days ago lol)

X

yay! I've been stalking the 2nd Tri all morning, and have been keeping my eye out for our group :)

So far I've been to the toilet to throw up 4 TIMES this morning (3 of those times while at work)! Boo! I was really hoping the nausea would be gone by Christmas... but it looks like it's hanging in there :(

And I've been looking at the other pics of the beautiful 2nd T bumps! Can't wait till we start having nice, obvious bumps to compare! :)

Aw poor you!!! 4 times! :( after a week of sickness, I've been ok the last two days. Long may it last. The simpler I eat the better I feel. Weird.

Hope you're feeling better. Hugs x

my tummy is definitely sticking out, but i think some of it is bump and some of it is fat!!! (have definitely been eating all the pies). It's hard at the bottom and squidgy round the top, definitely there!!!

Itsy that sucks babe, I was hoping to be nausea free by xmas too and my nausea has died down, but i still can't eat big meals - so gonna have to take it easy xmas day anyway.. hope you feel better soon xx

thanks for starting the thread lilly77 - hooray for 2nd tri

thankfully the nausea seems to have eased but now just have horrible head cold and as from last night have completely lost my voice, my DH is quite happy!!

i couldnt help myself and bought a couple of tiny baby grows this morning!!! think my DH is concerned about me starting to shop now hehehehe

hope you are all ok and big congrats to everyone for making 2nd tri

hugs xxx

hey girls :) im here wahooooo! xx

Hi girlies :)

Ooh i haven't bought anything yet but I am tempted. I wanted to get an I Love Daddy babygrow for hubby for under the tree :)

Im amazed. I've just read some of the thread below by 6lilpigs. She started it in August 2008 and is still going. It's the one about nub theories from 11-13 week scans and guessing the babies sex! Don't quite know how to work it out tho. I'm kicking myself as the lady who did my scan mentioned that she had just got the nub in or something like that ...... But we got interrupted and I never got to ask about it.

..... Last line should read .... Do any of you know about the nub theory thing?

Bet I book in for private gender scan at 16 weeks lol

Do any of you k is about the whole nub theory thing? X

Hi ladies, thank God we all made it to the 2nd trim!

In other news, i'm getting the swine flu jab today, I caved after DH saw it on the news yesterday. Are the rest of you getting it?

Hi ladies :)

@ Starglow- I was reading the thread and tried to figure it out myself. It's got something to do with the line of the urethra in the baby and where it exits at the end is the nub. According to the thread, if you look at the urethra and depending on whether it's higher (i.e. closer to belly) or lower (i.e. closer to back) based on specific degrees (the thread mentions 10 degrees above a line being a girl and more than 30 degrees below is a boy). But it all came out a little jumbled to me and I couldn't make sense of any of the scan pictures enough to figure out what they were looking at.

@ Mama Afrika- my best friend got the flu jab when she was pregnant... but I won't be getting it. I try to avoid all flu vaccines in general. But good luck!

I'm going to be leaving work early :( i've been to the toilet two more times in the last 30 minutes to throw up... this isn't normal, even for me.

Oh my gosh you definatly need to go home. You poor thing hun! Could it be something you ate?

Lol yeah the nub thing is a little confusing ?!?

Flu jab,...,..... Well it only stops flu. Not colds,coughs and sore throats. Flu isn't so common. But I haven't looked into it at all. What did your doctor say exactly mama Africa?

Hi all. We did the official announcement on facebook after our scan on monday! Everyone is really pleased for us.
I have bought the baby a christmas present, it's only a pack of 3 disney bibs, but I had to get something!! I will let my daughter open it for the baby!

I'm booked in for next week to have my flu jab. I'd rather be safe than sorry as flu can be fatal in pregnancy.

Feels good to be in 2nd Tri. I feel it's a happier place (without wanting to offend) as eveyone has had scans and been reassured everything is all good! :thumbup:

yay welcome aileymouse! i have bought 3 baby gros and my friend bought me some lovely ones from austrailia! :) im so excited! i have been loking at prams and pushchairs today!!

I don't know how I'm going to keep up with you chatterboxes! lol
I don't getmuch time to come on here...

i have just been looking at that nub thread aswell ! im trying to figure out if my scan pic even has a nub! LOL! i think its a boy but i could be looking at something thats not even there! LOL!

Aileymouse. I'm only on here lots right now as I'm off work and over in Dublin. Im meant to be helping with my new niece but the snow has kept me away for two days. We're gonna head out today and see if we can get to my sisters. Altho I'm a chatterbox anyway lol
Hch..... Great thread isn't it! I'm hooked on knowing now lol

its fab! i have had a few guesses and got some right! but im not even sure if im looking at the right bit! hahaha!

yay im here woooooo :)

goodbye 1st tri :happydance:

Thanks lilly for starting us up again :flower:

i know a little about the nub theory but i think i only guessed 1 on here ( cant remember who's i do remember saying team pink) as the others i couldnt see. Its not on mine either :(

well im going to brave the snow as its still coming down hard here, i need to finish shopping. It would of been done now but my boys have had a tummy bug. I will be back on later :hugs:

Hey girls - ok i've been literally obsessed with the nub theory thing...

go to this website www.in-gender.com, click on forums and blogs and go to Ultrasound Gender prediction. Ultrasound techs run the site, and if they are not too busy then can look at your scan pic and tell you what they think. unfortunately there was no 'nub' in my pic and no one could make an educated guess. The baby needs to be side view, legs out the way - you need a clear pic of the nub to guess.

I'm going to put a thread up of this other site relating to gender.. its really interesting! Here's the site for you guys though :

https://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

I got my flu jab 2 days ago. i'm in a high risk area (london) and there's been 6 cases of pregnant women with swine flu just at my hospital!!!! Its definitely not worth the risk of contracting swine flu. I feel better now i've had it.

Yay I feel so much better we're in 2nd tri woohoo!!!!

:happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->