****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

aww sounds lovely :)
we just have flood warnings in cornwall i think i saw someone say on facebook!... great!! but then times likes these i appreciate living in a flat!

woohoo! no work today and cuddling on the couch! Hubby has no work either, the roads are crazy out there.

aww sounds lovely hun hope your enjoying cuddling up!! im relieved to be home from work today was just a nightmare my lot were all taking turns to cry :( rough day hopefully tomoro is better and less stressfull!! on plus side just sold our table and chairs thats been in the nursery so now have some spare dosh to put towrds baby stuff :)

hey girls i'm at work today and a long one too boo hoo! Only two more days of this shoot though. Usually I love my work but this job is pretty boring, mainly men I'm doing makeup on (eg nothing just powder!!)
oh hch i guess you can google my site name lyndsay lilly keys as i don't think we're allowed to put sites up on bnb just realised!

i can't WAIT until this weekend :happydance: I'll know the sex of the baby and I plan on going SHOPPING!!!!!!! woohooo!!

aww yay i wont be around this weekend girls as im off to wales for the weekend!! il try get in on my phone but its so slow!!! but cant miss finding out what your having!!

hey guys just wanted to show you my bump!! this was taken last week :happydance: Its not the best pic but good silhouette of bump-age!!

Attachments

• lilly bump 16wks.jpg
    lilly bump 16wks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
awww lilly bumpie is coming along just nicely! :)

2 days to go!!! you must be so excited! eeekkk! LOL!

I am excited!! I hope everything is ok with little bubs though!! Going to drink some sugary drink beforehand so baby moves around a lot. I can't WAIT to see him/her xxxxx

2 more sleeps lilly :)

and thats a fab bump :flower:

my sterilizer set has been delivered today, cant wait for dh to get home with it so i can have a play :happydance:

has it sunk in to anyone yet that they are actually having baby? i was just sat here thinking im actually having a baby! have i only just realised this! LOL! maybe when he starts kicking and moving i will realise he is there!

Eh lol I just can't get over the size of my bump! It's really hard to take in that I'm growing a baby!!! My bump is getting rounder and harder. Oh it's funny! My friend loves my bump. I just need to work on the rest of me hehe.

Just one hour lesson still to go at 6-7 and then I'll be flopping! I've taken on another 2.5 hours at work.I'm mad!!!!! But wanna do the work while I can. Have a meeting next week regarding my maternity situation. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Hch 26 more days till our scans yay :) x

Hi all

Lilly - can't get your webpage open, it says 'Forbidden' and that I 'don't have permission to access' Must be sensored huh :lol: What were you trying to show me :haha: Hope your day doing make-up on men has gone as quick as can be. Lovely bump btw :flower:

hch - I still don't feel pregnant but hope to feel movement soon which will help it kick in.... Meatballs were lovely, I also love all spicy but I don't think the baby does as always get heartburn after :(

Strawberry - lucky you going away for the weekend, hope the weather is good for you

Starglow - what is it that you do hun? if you don't mind me asking:D are you a lecturer? ( I think you have said before but forgot :blush: )

I'm tired this evening, done a lot of driving today at work :sleep: also have a itchy right eye so hoping it's not the start of an infection fx'd!

fox force that is what it said for me and i tried to access it through google too!

starglow how quick is it coming around! i remember posting when it was 49 days!!

:serenade::serenade:
Foxforce I'm a singing teacher. I Absolutly love my job and so lucky doing what I love. I'm jammed which is great. I trained as a musician and am a singer songwriter ( voice and piano) Played the music scene for a long time but now just want to be writing songs and getting published. Better get a move on before lo arrives.
But this means I'm having to do breathing and singing all day every day. I have a shortness of breath at the mo and it's so funny demonstrating breathing exercises with my huge bump! I'm wanting to know when baby starts kicking if it means he/she like those singing or not. I'll have to judge it At the time but it'll be funny.

What do you do?

Fab Lilly does makeup as I love makeup. I always had it done for my photo shoots, albums and gigs etc :) it's so relaxing and you come out looking amazing. What a skill to have.

We seem like a creative lot in our group :)

get a pic of your bump on here starglow :)

do you have facebook? add me if you do :D
https://www.facebook.com/hch2001

Oh cool Starglow that's excellent I'm sure you love it :D Very creative :thumbup: I'm with you on the breathing as I'm very short of breath at the slightest of exertion! When baby starts kicking I'm sure you'll be able to tell after a time as you'll get used to when they happen, shouldn't be long now!

I work for Ambulance Service - EMT. But not on the road now as too risky, so I'm kinda of doing office work/training and arranging new procedures with drugs we have, so no night shifts for a while *phew*

I'm not on facebook btw x

oh my god my websites down!!!!thank you guys, shit i've been sending emails to work clients saying have a look at my site!! better get on to it now quick time xx

ps those of you on FB i have this page you can see some stuff there;-)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lilly-Keys-Makeup-Artist/148265748522033

xx

wow lilly! some fab pics! i love the 2020 mag shot! the eyes are fab!!

thanks hch!! my site server experienced power cuts so site is back up and running now.. thanks to you lot for pointing it out!. OOOooohhh i am SO tired I just wanna go home now! hope everyone is good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->