****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Good morning ladies :) waving madly :)

I feel a bit more myself this morning thank goodness.

I have to wait in for the boiler to be serviced so I'm gonna read my pregnancy book. Later I'll walk into town and see if there's any new maternity clothes in. I've no casual dresses or skirts. Gets a bit dull wearing jeans every day. Cant wait for the fresh air and exercise. I don't exercise my 3 manic days so Friday - Monday I can fit it in. Off to see a comedian with hubby tonight. Love that.

Lilly ....... Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 3 more hours. Woohooo.

eeeeek lilly! todays the day! i hope all goes well xxxxxxx

24 days till our scans hch but it would be so nice to be finding out sooner. Need to have patience. Xxx

I feel like a little kid... running back to this site every hour or so to see if Lilly has updated yet :) How exciting!

DH and I have agreed to wait until our scan date (instead of trying to book an earlier, private scan) but every time one of you on here gets to find out, it makes me even more impatient! :)

Looking forward to Lilly's update!

1st chance i have had to get on here and no update :(

i was so excited :winkwink:

I can't wait to find out what Lilly is having!!!

Maybe she couldn't get internet on her phone and is tied up at work...

I'll keep checking this evening :)

hi girls!!!!

Oh my god, i'm so sorry haven't updated- my silly phone had NO internet reception the ENTIRE day!!!! I've been dying to update you all!!!!!

I am absolutely over the moon and SO in love to announce we have a BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pink: :yipee: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :pink: :yipee: :pink: :yipee: :pink:

I will try upload pics later!!!! Already been shopping too!!

Thanks for all your messages girls xxxxxxxx

ps SO HAPPY!!!

:pink: yay!!!

Congrats Lilly!!!!!

you must be so excited!!

Thanks for the update! :)

Woohoooooooooooooooo. Fab fab fab. U must be hardly able to sit still.

Just out at the mo. Back soon x

oh my god :happydance: woooooooooooo

i was getting so worried :(

Thanks so much for letting us know and you have a girl yay :cloud9:
can we presume your sticking to your name?

Ooohhh I got a nice navy jersey dress and casual top in Mamas & papas :) I'm finding maternity clothing really dull! There's not a lot in the shops and for most of it you need to be tall to carry it off. Oh and what is it with maternity tights ..... They always fall down. Ive tried 2 different ones. Most uncomfortable and not a pretty sight with the top around your knees. Lol :)

Awwwwww Lilly your news is so great x

thanks girls!!!! I know Lolley I was gutted to not update you guys, silly blackberry - I couldn't even use bbm to my family or send them any pics! phone was seriously acting up!

I am SO happy, I just can't believe it!

And yes I *think* we're sticking to our name.. its no 1000% but we LOVE Ivy Grace... I think I told you guys already a while back when we were sharing names?

eeeeeeee I can't sit still!!!! Ok so I ALREADY bought stuff.. these two are from Baby Gap..

And I've attached a pic of my little princess - the 3D pic - I'm so in love!!

Right girls, who's next for gender scan??!!!

oops forgot to attach them!

Attachments

• IMG02125-20110114-1520.jpg
    IMG02125-20110114-1520.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Sweet Girl.jpg
    Sweet Girl.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
Awwwwww lovely photo Hun. She's a cutie :) Awwwww and your outfits are sweet.

Tell us about your private scan experience x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->