****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

aww, she's so CUTE!! congrats Lily, you must be ECSTATIC!

thanks honey!

Well it was great, i've seen a few threads on here about a bad experience which is terrible!! I went in and there were 2 ladies, very lovely... I was SO nervous! She only told me at the END that baby was a girl... baby was sleeping at first (amazed as I had a small coffee before in hopes to get baby moving!) so had legs closed and took ages to see the sex... I saw 2 legs with nothing in between so i thought girl, but the tech said, oh I have a good idea but she wouldn't tell me once she was 100% happy - she opened her legs at the end and there she was little baby girl!!! I got 5 b&w pics (IMO not the best pics I have seen though - I also wish I'd asked for a 'potty shot' to show the gender) and one 3D pic.

I hope they are right and that its confirmed girl again at 20 weeks!! Look at me being paranoid already!

xxx

WOW WOW WOW HUGE CONGRATS LILLY

You must be so happy and the scan piccie is absolutely amazing :)

xxx

...... And you didn't feel rushed at all? They were happy to wait till they could see for certain the gender?

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!! im so pleased for you!!! :D gorgeous name aswell! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a gorgeous scan pic aswell :D

aww, I love the pic!! She has her little hands in front of her face.. how cute!

:cloud9:

Aren't there a few ladies with scans at the end of Jan??

Aww congrats Lilly!! lovely beautiful :pink: baba :)
cant wait for mine next wk now xx

YAY excellent news!:dance::headspin:
Congratulations on team :pink: You must be so happy :cloud9:

And love your name Ivy Grace, think I must have missed it when you posted before.
Beautiful scan pictures, I showed dh, so looks so content and very very cute!

Lovely picture Lilly! and the clothes are cute!!

Today I have mostly been nesting!! :O I never nested with my first.
I've sorted and cleaned so many cupboards today!! And scrubbed the bathroom to death!

:happydance: yay I am so happy for you and what a beautiful name!!!Congrats!

Thanks everyone!! i'm on :cloud9: !!

Starglow - no it didn't feel rushed, she actually took her time going through everything. Tried to see between legs and baby was having none of it, so she moved on to other measurements and then finally baby started moving around at the end and opened her legs.. The whole thing lasted 20 mins and this is what it says on the website.

Although I am still so shocked at the girl outcome I am hoping I'm not the 1% that get it wrong!! I could've looked at the scan forever! :happydance:

Good morning girlie whirlies :)

Wishing you all a great day.

Hugs xxx

Morning starglow and everyone else :kiss:

I'm SO glad its Saturday, my 10 day job is over so I've got a free weekend YAY!! We told my son last night he's getting a baby sister, he waited up especially until I got home at 930.. he was so happy! bless him.. I think he's going to be such a great big brother. He's been badgering us for years to have a sibling for him!

Whats everyone doing today? I'm visiting my sister and brother (they live together in south london) and my parents are coming too, going to bring scan pics to show everyone!

I'm feeling baby move around today, at my scan they said i have an anterior placenta which kind of sucks as its in front and is 'cushioning' her kicks so she must be SUPER active! Also her bmp is 156 per minute so the fast heart rate = girl (old wives tale) worked for me.

wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!!!! xxx

oh ALSO they dated her forward to 16w4d and that was yesterday.. i don't know if i should change my ticker though.. will wait until 20wk scan to see if they say the same xx

Aw hun you sound so happy. It's lovely. :) Sounds like a nice day ahead.

I'm pottering about now tidying up. Then one of my best friends is here for the day. So girlie lunch, shopping etc. Love her and can't wait to see her.

Hoping new hair stuff I got will help my hair. It's so dry from pregnancy.

Hubby working but home tonight and we're both off Sunday and Monday which is great.

Xxxxxx

i have a day of housework ahead of me!!! i always gut my house on a saturday! im such a clean freak!!!

aww bless your son lilly! my youngest is desperate for a sister but my eldest wants another brother! LOL someones going to be upset!:p

23 days til our scan starglow!!!

I can't wait to find out what everyone else is having!!

Starglow - My hair, oh my god - its SO dry. I just had a bath with Bumble&Bumble Intensive mask - maybe the central heating AS WELL AS pregnancy?! This glowing health thing they're talking about.. not really happening for me!

Hch yep I'm tidying a bit this morning before I leave too.. first day off in ages the house is a bit of a tip!

Oh girls in case I haven't mentioned before, any of you on my fb please don't mention the sex of my baby on there (not that you would, just covering my bases!) as Liam's parents and family don't want to know until the birth! So I am keeping quiet on FB about it;-) thanks xxx

Morning all

Happy weekend to you all

Nothing much planned for me just cleaning also like hch, my parents are calling in later.

Hope you have a lovely day Starglow and Lilly with friends and family

As for glowing nope I haven't much of that, plenty of bad skin as uch as I'm really trying to help it out by doing the full routine twice a day. My hair isn't too bad really yet just growing quickly!

Lilly forgot to mention your website is very cool and impressive list of clients and work! Must be very exciting for you to meet all those celebs!

Don't be doing too much hch, must be hard with two children in the mix whilst trying to clean I have enough on with the dog and dh!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->