****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

if the stuff isnt in store the baby event is online too!! i noticed a few bits were empty on the shelves yesterday and i had the last tommee tippe steriliser they had out on the shelf!!

my mum said im awkward because i love jackson reece wetwipes and you cant find them in any shop around here i have to get them offline :lol: but they are so natural and soft and great for your skin i use them for my dry skin and works wonders! will deffo be using them for my baby.. oh and im a pain in the butt because i want to use cloth and she cant go out and buy nappies.... lol!!

lovely bump - strawberry

HCH- hope you feel better soon :hugs:

im at work too :( actually bored with not a fat lot to do, so bnb it is for me :)

I have been feeling flutters for a couple of weeks now and then they seemed to go, but yesterday i had some nice movement and when i was in bed felt a bit stronger just under my belly button, it's usually to the left side. I'm sure the ones who have already felt flutters will start to feel more soon and our 1st time mommys i would say hopefully in the next couple of weeks you will start to feel something :) I was between 18/19 weeks with my 1st :thumbup:

Hi all. Sorry just been lurking last few days.

I with you all on the toilet visits!! Very annoying!

We are going to order our pram this afternoon, although I hope they don't want all payment upfront as my money hasn't cleared. But we need to order it before the end of Jan as the offer ends then. We are going for the Mamas and Papas Sola :)

I felt quite a big flutter this morning, it was lovely :) was laying in bed waiting for another but the phone rang!!

strawberry- beautiful bump!!

I haven't felt anything yet :( (this is my first as well) but when I'm in bed I usually try to focus and see if I can feel any potential movement, but nothing yet. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks!!

DH was really enthusiastic this weekend about fixing up the baby room/nursery... the room is now empty and he stripped off the old wallpaper and started painting the ceiling. We're going to wait until we know the gender to decorate/paint the walls, but at least we've (he) started the prep work! :)

And yesterday I finally got the motivation/energy to work out for a bit on the elliptical! I'm definitely going to have to do that more often so I cna walk up the stairs without getting winded... :)

Hope you're all having a great Monday!

ive got today off work to catch up on sleep! lol

i havent felt anything deffinate yet ive had a few moments of was tht it but im not too sure i think im convincing myself its still too early for a firt baby!

aileymouse the sola looks pretty good we are going for the pliko prammette and hopefully either get the moda or rialto mamas and papas nursery furniture set i was wondering do i really need a wardrobe aswell as a cotbed and chest of draws what are you ladies doing???... i havent got space in the spare room for all 3 so the chest of draws would have to go in the hallway if we did get all 3 ive asked friends and they said baby clothes are that small anyway that they regret buying their wardrobe as they dont use it yet

morning girls!

beautiful bump Strawberry!!
Hch, hope you feel better soon :kiss: its rotten being ill
And I agree gorgeous wedding pic Starglow - aaah I LOVED my wedding, don't you just WISH you could have that day again?

WELL guess what!!! (ok i'm a bit obsessed now!!) I phoned Babybond this morning as I realised when I got back from my scan that they didn't offer me the DVD option, I would've loved to have a dvd of the scan, no one mentioned it to me at the time, I only saw it when some girls said it online.. So I rang them, they don't have a copy as they record it start of the scan, but they said for me to come in this friday and they'll scan me again and all I have to pay for is the dvd!!! wooohoo!! I know its a bit over the top, but just to see little bean again.. i'm so happy!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Aw that's brilliant. I'm counting the days till mine. 3 weeks today. how much is the DVD costing?

Day off and we're being very lazy. I really need to do some housework. Got up and made us pancakes this morning which were yum.

Do Any of you know why babies can't go straight into a cot if it's one with a moveable base? We'd like a crib ( because baby could be in it longer than moses basket) but then that's not moveable during the day. A Moses basket is ideal but then some babies outgrow them within weeks. It's cause we're not doing the nursery as we'll be moving hopefully within the first 6 months after baby is here. We'll do the nursery in the new house. Baby will be in our room for the first while. Thanks x ( ps be easier to buy a moses basket and a proper cot) x

One born every minute again tonight on tv yay :)

Lilly Thats fab :happydance:

starglow- im really not sure, i had a moses basket then moved to a cot, but i don't know the actual reason this is suggested :shrug:

and one born every minute yay im ready for that tonight :)

aww thats awesome lilly!!!

starglow i have no idea we have a moses basket but getting a cotbed for the nursery unfortunatly our rooms are so small i can only fit moses basket in with us so once bub outgrows that he or she will have to go in their own room :(

and yay to one born every minute!!! water birth on there tonight :)

i cant get my tele to work at mo lol my oh is at work and was re aranging the front room before he went and didnt put all the wires back in :/ im just gonna leave it for him to sort maybe itl give me the enthusiasm to tidy up... or not

there's no reason why a baby can't go straight in to a cot from birth, as long as you put then to sleep in the right position ie on their backs, feet to the bottom of the cot.

We had a wardrobe for our daughter, we were given it so we didn't pay for it, I mainly used it to keep all the bedding and blankets in and store nappies and stuff.

We are getting a swinging crib for our room as our house is too small and baby won't even be having a room at all as my little girls room is too small to share. We have room for the crib and other chest of drawers which will double up as a changing station.
Hopefully we will move soon after the baby is born.

Thanks hun. Yep that's right about baby being at the end of a cot. I'll have a chat with hubby because it makes more sense to go straight for the cot then. Maybe have a Moses basket for the first few weeks while they like to sleep lots. You can get them cheaply enough. Xxxxx

Looked it all up on google and it seems it's fine to use a cot as you said. So I may get a moses basket as it's warm and snug. Start baby in that but place it in the cot at night to get baby used to it before transferring to cot. Decisions :) x

we will have a moses basket to start with then baby will move into a cot :)

just did a 30 minute pregnancy work out to take my mind off the sickness! i did some weights with 2 tins of spaghetti hoops! LOL! and some bum and back toning but then when i got to 30 minutes i needed a birthing ball so i have to go out and get one! i dont want my arse to expand bigger then my bump! :p

Hey

So sorry your feeling rubbish hch :hugs:

Loving the bump Strawberry and glad you had a lovely weekend :D

Starglow I am getting a moses basket and cotbed, after speaking to my friend her little boy out grew his crib very quickly and was getting his legs and arms caught in the bars. So once lo has out grown the moses basket we will put them into the cot. The moses basket will be useful for downstairs in first few weeks.

Lolley hope your not too bored at work, I'm quite bored also but glad I have been able to log on here at least.

Itsy you and dh sound like you have been very motivated and organised! I am going to start once my yoga dvd arrives also think I need to work on my arms for the summer like one you already mentioned :D

Think I may pop to Asda after work...

Seriously it's sad I know but I'm really excited. Hubby likes the idea too. Yeah Moses baskets are perfect for daytime too.
I think we'll get a cot with a changing thingy that slots of top. Good space saver and I'll start making room in chest of drawers and wardrobe for baby stuff.

I'm gonna get animal colorful wall stickers to go where the cot will be in our room along with a colourful mobile for cot and changing area. Our Walls are White so little one will have something cheerful to look at.

Xxx

starglow, thats a lovely idea :)

Baby will be sharing with us until we move too. We will have a moses basket then into a cotbed.

HCH- was it you, that had bloods done the same day as me? or was it someone else?

I'm still waiting for results and wondered how long to wait?

yes it was me ! still havent had my results but everyone said no news was good news! apparantly they only get in touch if something is wrong but im sure my midwife said she would ring me anyway so i could know! TBH i cant remember if she said the last part as i cant even remember what date she said my next appointment is! i know its in march and i will be 25 weeks!!? i didnt even make an appointment as i thought she would do it! now im thinking was i supposed to make my own appointment! LOL! pregnancy brain is well and truely kicking in!

lol :haha:

yeah she said they would only call if it was high risk, but i would def get a letter?

i only get to see my mw 5 times! next one at 25 weeks then 35 then 40 ! i hope i get a letter then as i dont want to wait that long for the results even if they are ok! perhaps i should ring her???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->