summer or winter baby

MissN8

Reaction score
Any preference or experience that can be shared? I know its hard to time it but just wondering others thoughts thanks

I would love a spring or autumn baby. Spring would be my favorite though...

I always wanted an early summer baby but starting to TTC next month (EEEEEK first time I've said that!!!) so this baby will be due earliest feb which would be lovely :flower:

We are probably gonna be planning an early summer baby because if I go to long in southern humidity and heat too long while i'm in the 3rd trimester things could get ugly.
But if its a summer baby i'll have all that time to myself with the baby and not have to worry about work or school!

I believe in astrology...I'd like to have a fall or winter baby. :)

I have a May baby and for me personally I couldn't imagine having a baby in the depths of winter.

Having a newborn (whilst lovely) is just a constant repeat of life. Feed, burp, change repeat. If I didn't have the nice weather after DD was born so I could go out for a walk I'd have been driven to insanity!

I had a spring baby and I think it was ideal. The days were just starting to get longer and I could go outside with her to relieve the cabin fever. I found that for whatever reason I had a harder time when it was dark out so I definitely appreciated the sun not setting at 4pm like in the winter.

I don't think I would like to be pregnant in the summer heat.I'd rather have a fall or spring baby.

Well with a fall baby you would definitely be pregnant during the summer... That is also the reason I would prefer a spring baby.

I suppose I would prefer to avoid having a child between about August to October. I don't want to be super pregnant when it's nasty out. I get so sick from sun exposure already so I would feel absolutely awful. The exact time doesn't make much of a difference though. DH and I are both born in August though, so I do think that would be kind of cute. I'll just go with whatever God ends up planning for us, lol.

The June one works out nice for middle of year but was horrid having baby in heatwave.

I have a June and a March baby. If we went for a similar age gap again, I'd have a Nov/Dec baby. I therefore want to wait slightly longer next time (if we have a third) so that the baby would be due in spring again. Ideally, the earliest I'd want would be February as I just don't think I'd enjoy the newborn stage when the days are so cold and short. Spring is just lovely for getting out with the pram.

As I found with my first though, it doesn't necessarily happen when you plan, and I wouldn't stop trying if I was coming towards a less favourable time of year.

I'm a lover of winter and always hated summer! I hate the heat and can't stand being so hot and not being able to do anything about it (at least in winter you can always put another layer on! You can only take off so much in summer before your arrested! ;) ) So in conclusion would prefer a winter or spring baby (though half my family have birthdays in Nov, Dec, Jan so it could potentially be a very expensive time!!)

My boys are feb May and September babies. The best was my second I preferred being pregnant through the winter some was super hard in the heat, so we are going to try in between fr the next one aiming for April next year.

I have an autumn baby at the moment but we are ttc july/august time so hopefully have a late spring/summer baby this time. i would prefer a birthday not quite so close to christmas and it separates the year well i think

I have a September and December baby. In England/Wales this is the best time for children to be the eldest in their school year which has proven to have a positive impact on education and confidence.

When I have newborns I just like to hibernate so the weather makes no difference, it's nice that the weather picks up by the time I am ready to start leaving the house lol!

I didn't mind being pregnant in the summer, the UK summers aren't much to shout about, even with our heat wave and me commuting into Central London I didn't find it particularly difficult, apart from having a stomach bug during a heat wave while pregnant was horrid, but other than that it's only like 2 weeks of the year lol. I don't recommend December if you celebrate Christmas though, not well planned on our part :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->