sun holidays??

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
is anyone else doing the sun holidays??? i was just wondering as this is our first time doing them, i just wanted to know your experiences and where u went??

I just got back from one from Cornwall... I stayed in a Haven resort in Perranporth called Perran Sands... I got there and was gutted, they put us in a shitty little chalet which looked like it hadn't been updated since the 80's, and it smelt. No room for travel cot either. I kicked up a fuss with OH and ended up paying £80 for an upgrade to a caravan.
Going to complain to the Sun about the accomodation and having to pay to get a room to fit a cot in, even though they were aware the baby was coming!

It was a good holiday other than that, and alot of my friends have done it and had really good accomodation, so I really think I was just unlucky, don't let my experience put you off! x

That does sound very unlucky candeur, hope it doesn't put you off.:hugs:

We've been on a few, and they're always brilliant! We're not bothering this year as moneys a tad too tight for even a Sun holiday, but last years was brill! We went to Haven at Cleethorpes and it was really good. We had a lovely caravan, and the park had loads of stuff to do for both teeneger and toddler.

we have been on 1 before but have booked 2 this year, we going to dorset in august and hopefully wales in july just waiting to hear back, its def worth the money

Lou
xxx

I haven't booked one but my folks used to take us on them and they were some of the best holidays I can remember having. The accomodation was always good and we just had loads of fun. My Auntie takes her kids on them now and they always have a great time too.

xxx

We used to go on them every year up until about 3 years ago. Stayed in some nice caravans/chalets, then we started taking the dog so had to go in the doggy ones!

Going on one this yr as summer baby will only be 2-3 months old so no hol abroad! Can't wait!

Going on one this yr as summer baby will only be 2-3 months old so no hol abroad! Can't wait!

yes we normally go abroad but as LO will only be about 3 or 4 months we cant go abroad either xx

I went to a caravan site in Newquay it was lovely - Absolute Bargain!

can i just ask for them people that said you cant go abroad coz baby will be 3-4 months is that though choice as i checked with my mw as baby due in aug and was planning holiday in nov and mw said it was fine..as long as not to hot and put suncream on baby..

can i just ask for them people that said you cant go abroad coz baby will be 3-4 months is that though choice as i checked with my mw as baby due in aug and was planning holiday in nov and mw said it was fine..as long as not to hot and put suncream on baby..

yes through choice with me as i dont think it would be fair to take such a young baby to a hot climate and i wouldnt want to chance it incase she wasnt well and needed to see a doctor, thats just my opinion however xxx

oh thats cool then thought you might have been told diff to what my mw told me..but it wont be to hot and i just think its the same with any kids no matter how old about the dr but totally understand your choice but thats cool..thank you

thanks girls!!! can anyone else tell me where they went please, im just trying to find 5 choices to pick lol

oh BTW did any of you send your forms back recorded post???

somebody please tell me if you sent your form recorded delivery!! gotta post mine tomorrow and just wanted to know.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"