Sunday dinner!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone going full dinner today?

We're going to have a pork joint (I think its pork lol) - roasted baby potatoes, carrots & swede, yourshire puds & gravy Mmmmmm

i am after ive dropped aggy off at the train station its up 2 my mums 4 a roast summit or other yay!!!!

I have done Beef stew and herby dumplings,mash and a Rice pudding. Would be sooooo nice not to cook just for one day,

b

yummy,

don't know what we r having yet, probably fish (birds eye simply cod :lol: ) :roll:

I never miss the Sunday Dinner - for me it's nice not having to decide what to cook!!!

We're having Chicken, stuffing, roast potatoes, broccoli, savoy cabbage, carrots and porkshire puds! We always have it at night as we are so busy during the day, so it's all prepared on the cooker, just waiting to go on. YUM!!!

I have our roast dinners late too about 6-7pm :D

Yep, 6pm for us, then it gives us time to eat, time for food to go down, time to clean up, then it's 7pm and it's start all over again, but for Charlie!! :lol:

im missing it :( havent had a proper one in 3 months and have to give it a miss tonite as OH is backshift BUT cant wait till next week so all 4 of us can sit and have our first full proper sunday roast :D :D

me and Adele are having a chippi :lol: :lol:

I have got that tomorrow Amanda,I love bread sauce but no one else likes it :cry: so dont have often.

I have my roasts about 2pm and then Chloe has bath and hairwash then dippy egg and soldiers about 6pm,lol

B

We have a roast chicken every week :D Hopefully gonna have one tonight, but it'll be done quite late if we do, lol.

i have just had yorkshire puds lamb and mint gravy sweetcorn roast potatos new potatoes
every one else had the same but they had chicken too

im stuffed now and cant breath

Had chicken, roast potatoes, honey glazed parsnips, carrots, brocolli and mash with stuffing followed by melon and strawberries for pud. Am all full and have the remains of the chicken simmering away to make stock. Feel all domesticated :D

Just polished off roast lamb, roast potatoes, swede and carrot, cauliflower cheese, roast parsnips and gravy. Having a break before cleaning up and having sticky toffee pud and custard. Left overs will make soup for lunch tomorrow. Not bad work for a mum to a two week old (breastfed) baby and a four and half year old. Sorry but I am feeling proud of my achievements today.

Lynnie that is wonderful,I think you have done fantastic and must say the dinner sounded lush,I love sticky toffee pud and buy those Pudz ones ooh am drooling now

bex

Just had a roast chicken with the works. Couldnt quit manage all my veges cause i'm feeling sick ^_^ and yet i'm eating sweets now, lol. :lol:

I fancy bread sauce now with chicken,Thanks Beanie and Gaby for putting it in my mind...

Bread sauce! i love that stuff. Only let myself have it at christmas tho, cause i eat soooo much of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->