• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Super Awesome Bump Buddies

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
I never know what to write here...So excited!!! :dance:

yay you came! I am so excited for you. And you had sucha strong line too, for so early.

Yayyyy !!! I'm so happy for you two! Thats why I kept stalking your Journals, I knew I just had to stick around for you to get your BFPs! Soo glad you both got em this cycle :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You aren't that far ahead of us. We could have a triple labor!

Yes we are all super awesome. Now to focus on growing healthy babies! Do you all follow all the pregnancy rules?

Tank what rules are you referring too?! I've quite caffeine & I'm drug cigarette free!

I didn't stop caffeine, but I'm careful about it. You can safely have 200mg a day. Most days I have a tea, some days I will have a half caf coffee as well (maybe 2 times a week). If I skip my tea, I'll just have a coffee. I don't drink pop so no caffeine from that for me. But definitely haven't given up caffeine in small doses - I think tea has like 70-90mg?

No soft cheeses or alcohol obviously. I also would let myself have a salmon roll if we went out for sushi, because it's an expensive place and I've asked them if it's been frozen. So I don't worry about one roll.

You're also not supposed to eat deli meat. I'm not huge on that anyways, but when I was super nauseous I couldn't eat chicken, so I tried to eat deli meat sliced chicken with a few pieces of cheese and it worked - so I'd probably do that again if I needed to.

I just try to make healthy choices that are safe. But after having two losses with avoiding ALL of those things, I'm just letting myself be relaxed about it all, yet still be careful. Does that make sense?

Hey Tank! :hi:

I am struggling sooo much with caffeine, especially with a toddler who wakes at ridiculous hours :wacko:

Hi Bevziibubble, welcome!

Yeah the rules that sunshine wrote about. I did not following them closely with baby Tankel, I ate sushi and soft cheese and I'm addicted to tea. This time I was planing on being a little more strict with myself, but I'm not feeling it. Ladies were having babies way before there were all these rules. IDK, I've been "good" so far, so we will have to see.

How is everyone today? I'm starting to feel a general nausea all day. I'm sipping on some tea to help quiet my belly.

i had an aversion to hot liquid for about a week or two early on, so I didn't have that. But I also love tea, and I can even have coffee again.

I'm the same as you tankel, I think being aware is more important than anything. Choosing wisely. But I am definitely planning a sushi dinner next Monday after my ultrasound.

Do crackers or bagels work for the nausea? Also ice come liquid. Lemon water with ice cubes. MMMM.

How are you super awesome ladies today? Any new developments?

I'm starting to get a little worried about being a mommy. I can't believe that by this time next year I will be in charge of a little life. AHHHAaa I hope I'm ready.

Aww I'm sure you are ready hun, you'll be a fab mummy!

how are you all today? I hope you all had a great mommy's day

You'll be wonderful, don't you worry one little bit! It is crazy to think about a year from now.

How are you feeling? Glad the fatigue is back! lol

I love being tired! (there is a sentence I never thought I'd say). Im also bloated again too. I bet if I hadn't already spilled the beans to most people, they would be able to guess. Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"