Super bloated

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I’m so bloated it’s quite sore!
My belly is currently huge and rock hard!

I’m even wondering whether I have a UTI as my lower belly feels sore and I’ve peed a lot today but I think that is actually down to bloating!

But trouble is I need to eat a lot if I want to not feel queasy all day!

I also have had terrible sleep being so bloated!

Anyone else?

Trying to eat healthier and cut out treat foods to try and reduce it, but being so busy with work I’ve had a few ready meals or stodgy dinners!

Oh my gosh im with you! Im 9+3 and so bloated its painful at times. So much gas! Its crazy how much rumbling ang gurgling is going on in my stomach.

This is so me, i am only 7 weeks and my stomach is huge! i am trying to hide it as its quite embarrasing when people ask Oohh how far are you ( expecting me to say 12 weeks plus ) and i am only 7!

its so uncomfortable at night to sleep and the wind!!!!!!! I am sounding off like a brass band :rofl:

Oh is not impressed!

Yes snap! It’s actually been worse the past couple weeks when I thought it would be easing off. Horrible feeling and my jeans are so tight I have my button undone 24/7.

I’m only 6 weeks and was starting to notice the bloat and hard tummy too. I noticed I hadn’t been drinking my usual amount of water due to severe nausea. Yesterday I drank just under a gallon and today I’m noticeably less bloated, so I’m going to continue today. Cold water seems to also help with the sickness.

Today the bloat has gone down a little, but I still had to do a trick with my jeans button, with a hair tie hahaha

Then I decided my thighs were suffocating too so changed into some sports leggings purely because they're super stretchy. I bought some maternity leggings last time around this time purely for the bloaty belly so I might have to order some again now!

ASOS leggings are the best for being wearable so early on without having saggy material around the belly!

Just crazy how painful it can get and how big you blow up! I swear I had a smaller tummy at 20 weeks with my son than I did yesterday!

i have just bought some maternity leggings from Peacocks and they are so comfy!! they are over bump ones and fit just right over my gassy belly haha!

My belly is always squishy in the morning and then rock hard at the end of the day, i am a fatty too so that doesn't help!

I had joined slimming world before i got pregnant and even though you can still stick to it during thats very hard to do when all you want to do is eat!

i have just bought some maternity leggings from Peacocks and they are so comfy!! they are over bump ones and fit just right over my gassy belly haha!

My belly is always squishy in the morning and then rock hard at the end of the day, i am a fatty too so that doesn't help!

I had joined slimming world before i got pregnant and even though you can still stick to it during thats very hard to do when all you want to do is eat!

I'm just 6 weeks but I feel bloated too. Nausea hit too so I constantly nibble on something and it doesnt help. Mega TMI but I fart like crazy too and still feel bloated lol Hope this all will pass soon, I want to glow not bloat xD

Mine was so bad I had to get Gas x for relief it is safe medication to take why pregnant it works wonders you still have some gas but it is not painfull :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->