Super confused please help.... :-(

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi,

I stared my period on 22nd of nov and had a long period didn't stop bleeding till 2 days ago but been having belly ache (which I never get) so decided to do an opk what do you think? This was with weak urine I'm really starting to think I've missed my chance :-( could I really be ovulating so soon? I'm super confused, when you get a positive does it mean your ovulating right away I haven't really got any EWCM and yesterday I bled a glob of bright red twinge cm just one bit then nothing starting to doubt myself and think I've missed my window :-( xx

Thanks for reading xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 22
Here is another I just did with 1 hour hold how long does the egg stay there for? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 24
The egg arrives generally 12-48 hours after the positive opk ( first positive) there deffo positive! What cd are you?? Cd 17 if you started bleeding 22nd of nov so yeah that would be perfect ovulating time :) xxx

Thanks Hun just scared I've missed it but I'm getting ovulation pain as we speak eeeeek x

This mornings opk with fmu hoping the line gets super darker then control line will retest at 11am this afternoon and evening xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
i ov a couple of days after positive opks so try to bed for the next 3-4 days ;)

Okay Hun thanks I did take 3 more ovulation tests yesterday but all
We're negative so think I may have missed my opportunity :-( my fmu yesterday was positive, here is a pic of all 3 top 1 is 17th 6pm 2nd one is 17th 8pm and 3rd one is 18th with very FMU but the rest yesterday were negative xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes we did Hun but because my AF lasted quiet long we only got to do it when I stopped I'm just worried that I may have got the last of my surge the day we did the deed just praying & hoping it wasn't too late, as all my opks have started to fade away last one I took was yesterday morning which is bottom in the pic with fmu and only managed to do it Monday night as soon as I got the first positive lol x

Just hoping & praying that we caught it in time lol x

I only dtd once after I got a positive opk and we caught the egg, so it only takes once and there's deffo hope xxx

Thanks Hun, I will keep fingers & toes crossed, tested till my surge completely went neg which was officially today nothing faint on there at all, so 1st positive was 8pm Monday and last was 7am Tuesday DTD Monday 10pm :) officially 3/4dpo today, hopefully I can test on the 18th (hubbies Bday) that would be an amazing present for him :) xx

I'd say go with 4dpo today, then before you test it allows you to be another dpo, deffo by Xmas day you should have a defo answer, but testing on 18th you may get a faint something something, that's what I got at 9dpo, but it was faint! Make sure you post photo updates :) xxx

Thanks Hun hopefully I'll get a BFP for Xmas that'd be lovely I'll update pics, I'll start testing at 9dpo/10dpo x

Thought id do a sneaky test I'm either 8/9dpo don't think I can see ought yet xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583