super confused.

allywalker

Reaction score
hi, my name is alex. i'm sooo confused & i honestly have nobody to talk to. i really feel that i am pregnant because i'm almost 10 days late, my breasts have been sore, achy, swollen, & heavy for almost 2 weeks, & i've had morning sickness. i've also been pregnant before, so i know what it feels like. the first time i was pregnant, i had a miscarriage. the reason why i am so confused is because i've taken a bunch of tests & they all came up negative! two looked very positive, but i'm sure that they were simply evap lines because they appeared after 10 minutes. i know i sound crazy, but i know that i'm pregnant...why can't i prove it?

if you feel u are pregnant... its best to see a doctor hun. Ask for a urine preg test to be done at the doctors office and a blood test to confirm if you're pregnant. Its no good not knowing and u will only confuse yourself even more... best of luck xxx

thank you. you are right. i decided to stop taking tests because all that it is doing is driving me crazy lol. i know that i sound crazy, so maybe i am just crazy lol...jk. the funny thing is that when i was pregnant with my daughter, i knew that i was pregnant before i took any tests as well. i even told people that i was pregnant before i could confirm it. it's weird, but i just knew. this also runs in my family. my mom could not only tell that she was pregnant without a test, but she also knew the baby's sex both times. she can't explain it. it's just something that she felt.

You very well could be pregnant. Sometimes women don't get a positive urine test for quite a while. It is totally reasonable to ask your doctor for a blood test given how late your period is. I hope it turns out how you want it and that you can get an answer soon. Good luck!

anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks is my guess. if i'm not pregnant, then yes, i'll feel crazy. if i'm not pregnant, then i would LOVE to know what is causing all of these symptoms. i've been googling all of this with no luck.

do you know why some women do not set off tests in the beginning? my last pregnancy was like this too. i think it took me like 13 or 14 tests until i FINALLY got a bfp! :happydance: i was just like i KNEW it!!!!!!!!! it's the most frustrating thing in the world! :growlmad: especially when i see girls setting off tests BEFORE their missed periods!!! sooo not fair!!! btw, thank you to the girls who took the time to read & respond. that means the world to me! <3

I know the uncertainty is so hard. Pretty much any hormone flux that isn't normal for you will mimic pregnancy. But, it sounds like missing a period isn't normal for you and you do have a history of late BFPs. I hope you are pregnant! I've read that some women have normal levels of HCG in their blood but they just don't excrete it in their urine so HPTs don't turn positive. I don't think anybody understands why this happens. Be sure to update us when you know :)

I had this issue last year, I was convinced I was pregnant, had 1 faint positive that looked like it could possibly have been an evap. I went to the doctor when I was nearly 3 weeks late and I wasn't pregnant, her theory was I had had a chemical which had confused my body hence the late period and pregnancy symptoms.
But having said that you have a history of late BFPs so if it perfectly feasible that that is happening again.
Sorry for giving a negative response, I just don't want you to get your hopes up too much because the disappointment will be more bitter. Get yourself booked in to see your doctor asap.
Fingers crossed for you that you just have a super shy little one in there and your BFP will appear soon! Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->