Super confused

pirate1974

Reaction score
Ladies, i'm confused. I'm 12 DPO and I have a short LP thus, FF said I should test yesterday and I would get AF yesterday - and i'm very regular either 27 or 28 day cycle. I never deviate. So today, day 29 with no AF, i went out and bought a test, took it and BFN. But FF told me to test yesterday and I showed so much restraint by waiting until today! My one mistake is that I used afternoon pee (TMI) not first morning. I suppose I'll wait a few more days, but anyone have taken tests based on when you are late and told to test and still get a BFN but later get a BFP? Thoughts?

It all depends on the test and the sensitivity. What type of test did you use?

I'm using a Walgreen cheapie one. It's one that says you can test 5 days BEFORE your period and I should've gotten AF yesterday. Technically yesterday is 11 DPO and I know most people dont test until around 14 DPO, so even with a short LP, I would still be in that "before 5 days of your period" window. How long after implantation would you get a positive test? I think I implanted on 9DPO so maybe it's just too early even though FF said otherwise. grrr.

The 5 days before your period thing is based on what they think I'd the standard 14day LP. So 8dpo would theoretically be earliest. Most get it far later than that though!
If you suspect you implanted at 9dpo you should expect something around 11-12dpo on a super sensitive test. I don't know walgreens (I'm in UK) but best testa are FRER which are first response early result. They are the most sensitive out there.

This is a site that I used when I got my bfp. I found it super accurate as I got a beta done on 14dpo and it was one point different. I assumed that I would start at 1hcg as most women do.

So for me, I say I started with 1hcg, implanted 6dpo and it had my hcg at 16 on 14dpo (blood test said 17 on 14dpo). so all the days I tested early were pointless as they never would have shown up. The frer showed a faint line 13 dpo.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->