super depressed, af arrives again :(

labgal

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Feeling super down today. AF arrived this morning and month 5 TTC begins. I wasn't really optimistic this cycle but was kind of hoping to prove myself wrong.

I try to keep statistics in my head but they do little to combat the feeling that I am somehow broken and missed my opportunities when I was younger (even though I'm only 27) to conceive .

Well I'm just going to try to not cry at work lol... Fx for all of you

Was going to ask how things were going for you in the other thread..
Sorry to hear AF came :( I cried last month!
I'm expecting her here today or tomorrow (but irregular so can never be sure)
Think she's on her way though! Sob
*hugs*

Hey ladies. Feeling super down today. AF arrived this morning and month 5 TTC begins. I wasn't really optimistic this cycle but was kind of hoping to prove myself wrong.

I try to keep statistics in my head but they do little to combat the feeling that I am somehow broken and missed my opportunities when I was younger (even though I'm only 27) to conceive .

Hey dear,
I am in the same boat as you..this is gonna be the 5th cycle and m on cd 7 today not far frm what you feeling today ..already felt that ..and m too 27:)

so we can again start journey together..and lets nt leave any stone unturned..!!

well I have lts f travelling this month..so hoping..that doesnt come in our way f planning...

Its a new cycle new opportunity lets grab it..I knw easier said than done ..I was feeling the same way u feeling now..few days back..but lets just hope its not far hon!!..
Cheer up we all with u!! Hugs!!

*hugs*

hey dear,
KMFX for you hope it stays away!!..are u temping hws it going ..cuz i just see a dip before it comes so ..i get the idea frm there itslef that the witch is coming..

Thanks for the nice words you guys! Its awesome to have supportive people on the boards :) we'll have to be TTC buddies pearly! And L :)

I hope af doesn't show for us next month! :hugs:

I know how you feel! Im been way depressed since yeterday when my temp dropped and even more this morning when it really dropped knowing Af should e here either today/tomorrow. This month will also be my fifth cycle and I just feel like it will never happen!! :(

beneathmywing,

ohh m so sorry hon!!. but I can see from ur chart-

your LP is realy great!!...as I see u ov quite early ..so just keep the bding continous in the intials itself right after ur periods ends..also follow smep...thats what m going to do but in my case I am like ov v late..and have just the avg LP..so that way ,,way to much f bding ..happens..dont lose hope hon..we all onto 5th cycle and lets make it happen ths time..lets b together ..ttc buddies!!

yeah Labgal..we got to be ttc buddies!!

I know how you feel! Im been way depressed since yeterday when my temp dropped and even more this morning when it really dropped knowing Af should e here either today/tomorrow. This month will also be my fifth cycle and I just feel like it will never happen!! :(

Me neither. I can't imagine seeing those double lines... But it will happen to us! Keep trying to think positive; like pearly said, you have a great LP , and knowing your cycles gives you a lot of reassurance.

Lots of :hugs: to you!

*hugs*

hey dear,
KMFX for you hope it stays away!!..are u temping hws it going ..cuz i just see a dip before it comes so ..i get the idea frm there itslef that the witch is coming..

No I'm not temping.. I tried but either my thermometer is broken or I have very irregular body temperature lol

I'm a bit worried atm... Waiting for partner to bring me a test home...
Have been getting pains in my ovaries for the last 5 days or week but today I've just come from a tennis lesson... I only bent down to pick u a ba and I got really bad pain in my lower abdomen (where I get cramps)
Is this normal for anybody awaiting AF or should I go to the doctors? :(

Depends on how bad the pain is honey. It could be pg, AF cramp or a cyst... I had a ruptured cyst once that I ended up going to the hospital for because it was so painful... and they were ready to take my appendix until they did a US.

Today was very painful and knocked me a bit.. Had to sit the last bit out - sounds weird but have you ever had pain when sneezing or blowing your nose? (When you're due on) it felt like that sort of pain but worse. Got better once I stopped moving. Went to bathroom to see if AF had been forced out (haha) but she hasn't.

My partner suggested going to docs for ovary pain... It's been on and off though and only bad enough to take painkillers one night.

Not sure what to do :-/ he says go docs but I hate going doctors! Might just wait and see if AF comes before Friday

Early response test says BFN :( don't know now

if there is some pain its better to go to doc hon...as it is ..if you are thinking ur pregnant they will do a blood test too and you will be confirmed and definately dear do not ignore the pain...just like that ...I knw I hate it too going to the doc..but its like ..we got to do it for our best itself!!

I know you're probably right lol ergh! Just hate seeing doctors!

I've woken up and feel fine this morning though!

I'm glad you are feeling better LJ! If you get that pain again go to the doc though!

I woke up and AF is gone...nothing overnight. I'm being taunted...

labgal,
you got ur AF and now its gone?? is it??

LJ,
yeah hon..go to doc when u get that again..hope it doesnt come back ..and everything remains normal for u!!

Thanks guys!

Ooh how strange? Have you tested just incase? X

Yes, its still gone... I'm pretty confused about it considering I was also late this cycle... By two days.

I didn't have any red blood, I just assumed it was starting and threw a tampon in but the whole thing was only like 1/2 of a tampons worth of brown muck.

I doubt its IB because that should happen before I was late... Really weird. I'll probably test in a few days if she doesn't come back...

yeah you should definately test ..what dpo are you anyways/??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->