Super duper hungry..

MrsMalowey

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Anyone else seem to be starving hungry all the freaking time?!

Yesterday I had my usual brekkie of shreddies with semi skimmed milk at 7. Then at about 9.30 i was so hungry i ate a round and a half of cheese sandwiches (which was supposed to be my lunch)! Then my friend bought my Mcdonalds for lunch :blush: and then for dinner i had pasta with tomato sauce and ate the whole lot.

Today ive had my shreddies, but still feel like i could eat a horse! :growlmad:

Roll on 12pm lunch!

I'm the same, I'm finding i have to eat every hour and a half to two hours or i feel like I'm going to throw up.... I've had this for about a week now too...

I'm the same, I'm finding i have to eat every hour and a half to two hours or i feel like I'm going to throw up.... I've had this for about a week now too...

A WEEK?! OH NO!! I started feeling like this yesterday and was hoping that it wouldnt last long! I have to eat or I feel sick and I really dont want to be sick at work so Im constantly snacking. I told OH about it and he said it must be my body telling me to eat so eat! Just hope it doesnt carry on too long or I will be the size of a house!x

Lol i went the opposite for a few weeks, i couldnt stand the thought of eating anything i'd already had previously, made mealtimes difficult but i didnt lost a few pounds! Piled those back on already though!

Yep am starving and have just polished my way though several crackers but want more!!!! Aaargh

Im now 13 weeks and still feel like this i could eat constantly and have piled on a stone :(

I am but I am only 4 weeks +5 so think its just that I am a pig!

I'm with flashy09 lol. I constantly want to eat but I am not sure I can blame it on the bean! :)

Me too - had my cornflakes this morning. Had to have chipsticks just before my chicken chow mein lunch - which I have eaten and I am now desperate for more!!!!

Roll on tea time - although I also have some crackers so I may snack on these shortly. I have been like this a couple of weeks - hadn't put any weight on til about 2 weeks ago and now put 4-5lb on due to overeating. I need sort the snacks out!

Yesterday morning I woke up at 7am and had 4 soda crackers before even getting out of bed. For breakfast at 8 am I had an egg and with an english muffin and Tomato with some watermelon. around 10 am I was Straving and had to have a banana and 2 ginger cookies, lunch at 12 a sandwich with a large glass of milk and a yogurt. At 2:30 my stomach started feeling funny again so I had an apple and my other ginger cookie. 4:50 I had a large bowl of nacho chips with salsa. And then for supper at 6:30 I had a Huge serving of chicken masala on rice. around 8 a bowl of Watermelon and then 9:00 I had a PIECE OF VANILLA CAKE!
And then Today Starts. I feel like a WHALE!!

Yesterday morning I woke up at 7am and had 4 soda crackers before even getting out of bed. For breakfast at 8 am I had an egg and with an english muffin and Tomato with some watermelon. around 10 am I was Straving and had to have a banana and 2 ginger cookies, lunch at 12 a sandwich with a large glass of milk and a yogurt. At 2:30 my stomach started feeling funny again so I had an apple and my other ginger cookie. 4:50 I had a large bowl of nacho chips with salsa. And then for supper at 6:30 I had a Huge serving of chicken masala on rice. around 8 a bowl of Watermelon and then 9:00 I had a PIECE OF VANILLA CAKE!
And then Today Starts. I feel like a WHALE!!

Now that is snacking at its best! At least it mostly healthy (apart from the cake, nachos ad biscuits :haha:)

am so pleased I am not the only one.... I am eating like a horse!! Everytime I stop eating I feel sick!

Yesterday I had....

2 slices of toast, a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice, 2 ltrs of water, some nuts, a bag of crisps, 2 macaroons, an apple, a massive jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn, some mini cheddars (my craving) and a big mac meal!! .... LARGE!!!!!

I am gonna be the size of a WHALE at this rate!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->