super early tests lloyds 5miu?

I'll be using one when they arrive mon or Tuesday :) too see if trigger has gone !!!! Xxp

Wish I had 1 of these tests after my temp this morning, my local lloyds haven't got any at the min :(

We'll ladies mine came through the post !!! I have peed on 2 !! Haha!!! And I have left them out squinted at them and nada

No Evaps ... No false positives ... Nothing !! No antibody strip !! There pretty darn good :D

U know tests such as 25 ml ones. If ur hcg was umder 25 would ot now show anything at all or would it just be light

I may have to try these ;)

My doctor doesn't consider a quant positive until 10mIU. Some labs are different.

How expensive are they and WHY IS THERE NO ORDER BUTTON!!!! LMAO.

Boo hissss they only ship uk :( wahhh (yes I'm crying like a baby lol)

To the OP: order them if you want!! All this back and forth about what's considered pregnant or 5miu or whatever is stupid...it's up to you, and do what you feel you can handle;) if I were you, I'd probably order them too;)

Would it be weird if I made DH take a vacation to the UK, just to pick up some of these tests?

OP, let us know how they work! they look awesome

Haha that's funny stucki!!!

I've used them yesterday & today complete bfns no Evaps !
Hoping I see my bfp tmro when I test! X

Mind if I hop in on this one girls?

I'm thinking maaaaybe I'll pick one of these up tomorrow and see. Lol I just want to see a line!

How many dpo are you bettybee?

X

They can't take my money quick enough!!! I've just ordered some now. :)

Ooh update when you test with these ladies!!!

Fingers tightly crossed for your next poas Betty!!! Hope you get a beautiful bfp!

I got these tests and I know I am pregnant so I got my mother to try one and that came up with a faint line. Just shows everyone has tiny hcg in their system and these are a pile of crap

I got these tests and I know I am pregnant so I got my mother to try one and that came up with a faint line. Just shows everyone has tiny hcg in their system and these are a pile of crap

How old is your mother though? Just because post menopausal women have a constant HCG of around 8.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->