Super experiment gender prediction even in first month of pregnancy, join fast.

mymommy

Reaction score
A super experiment to use at home with directly (max 4min) result to predict the gender of your baby from the first month of pregnancy

Good afternoon mothers and mothers to be,
I got something super fun and easy an experiment that is used often here in Asia to determine the sex of your baby very early in pregnancy.Want to now how just read!

• Have you always wanted to know what exactly is sleeping in your tummy? A handsome boy or beautiful girl?
  • Do you have a feeling about the gender of your boy and want to be sure?
  • Do you already know the sex but you still like to participate for fun?

Then join us and try this mega fun, easy and widely used hometest in Asia.

What do you need?
  • A transparent glass
  • Salt (fine salt)
  • Your own (morning) urine

What should you do?

1. If you are pregnant for less than two months it is important to use morning urine. Are you pregnant for more than two months then you can use your urine at any time.
  2. Take the transparent glass and fill the bottom with a layer of salt.
  3. Pour your urine over the salt and make sure the glass is about half filled with urine.
  4. See immediately within max 4 minutes what happenes.

Result:
  • Do you see that the color of your urine changed (a little) and started to look cloudy, and/or a kind of bubble or cloudy pattern layer ( on the surface) has been formed? then you are probably pregnant with a babyboy!
  • Do you see that your urine still has the same color and remains clear, and/or a sort of elongated streaks swim from the bottom to the surface and immediately disappear? The your probably expecting a babygirl!

This is an experiment, and it can be true and can not..If you get anotherresult,or the result is not clear try again. For twins with different sex this tests gives wrong results.

I herby ask mothers who already know the gender of their babies to try for fun to and tell us whether the result is the same with what the ultrasound showed!

For mothers who have tried, please answer the following question: Which statement is correct?

• It's true! According to this test I get a boy and the ultrasound shows a boy.
  • It is not right! According to this test I get a boy and the ultrasound shows a girl.
  • It's true! According to this test I get a girl and the ultrasound shows a girl.
  • It is not right! According to this test I get a girl and the ultrasound shows a boy.
  • According to this test I get a boy, but I have not had a ultrasound, I'll let you know.
  • According to this test I get a girl but I have had no echo, I'll let you know.
  • I'm not pregnant, I will definitely try when I'm pregnant

Please let us know

Thanks,
mymommy.

might try this and let u know! sounds easy and fun and we;ll see whether it's correct or not :D

Ok I tried it :) took me 3 tries never had enough pee to fill a cup half way
so...................
urine went all murky so boy it is :) ultrasound was confirmed boy at 20 weeks.

Test worked for me :)

Wish i could try, but I'm having a boy and girl...won't work for me

I tried and it was same colour and cloudy no bubbles and streaks were in there so I am confused! I am expecting a boy according to scan - could it be wrong?

XX

I tried and it was same colour and cloudy no bubbles and streaks were in there so I am confused! I am expecting a boy according to scan - could it be wrong?

XX

It says if it gets cloudy its a boy! So it seems right for you too. I'm going to try this right now... good thing we are all pregnant and can pee at any given moment!

mine was slightly cloudly and had some bubbles on the top but for the most part the same color. So it hink a boy? I've predicted a boy since day one... I'll just have to wait for my gender scan.

I'm not quite in the 2nd trimester. Only a few days away though. Browsing to see the posts. This looks fun! I am going to try this the next time I go pee! Won't find out if it's right until toward the end of October...but it looks fun. :)

I just did this test and came out with both boy and girl results?

I had a white layer that appeared on the top and stayed there, and also clear urine but it had the elongated strands that were floating vertically to the top.

So I have no idea lol.

My U/S to find out the gender is on Sept. 19th.:happydance:

mine was slightly cloudly and had some bubbles on the top but for the most part the same color. So it hink a boy? I've predicted a boy since day one... I'll just have to wait for my gender scan.

Thank you for trying out, but when i look at your result it says a boy. Having a slightly cloudy urine or some bubbles on the top is enough to conclude that according to this experiment you will have a baby boy. When you find out whould you tell us? Till then i wigh u a nice pregnancy...

I just did this test and came out with both boy and girl results?

I had a white layer that appeared on the top and stayed there, and also clear urine but it had the elongated strands that were floating vertically to the top.

So I have no idea lol.

My U/S to find out the gender is on Sept. 19th.:happydance:

Well if you have time then you could try again, use anough salt not to much or to little. Look at the test for max 4 minutes. But if I look at your results now i predict it will be a boy. Please try again and let us know.

I just did this and my pee stayed the same color and had streaks that went up to the top then back down. So based on that...it says girl.

I had a streak from the salt going up to the surface , but the streak was made of tiny bubbles, which didn’t stay on the surface but disappeared. Hmm?

love this gonna give it a go,look forward to seeing how right this is?

I just tried it and the bubbles just went to the top. I think that meant a girl.

i was told I'm having a girl so it worked for me

I had a streak from the salt going up to the surface , but the streak was made of tiny bubbles, which didn’t stay on the surface but disappeared. Hmm?

Hi well thank you for trying, according to your result you will have a baby girl. If the color didn't change and the bubble/streaks disappeared this means a baby-girl. Let us know when you know for sure. Have a nice pregnancy.

I just tried it and the bubbles just went to the top. I think that meant a girl.

i was told I'm having a girl so it worked for me

Well if the color didn't change and the bubbles didn't stay at the top but disappeared then you will have a baby girl. Have a nice pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->