Super faint bfp....Or line-eye at 7dpo

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
I did a cheapie test this morning 7dpo, and I could have sworn there was the slightest bit of colour where that second line should be....
I've tried to take a photo but you just can't pick it up on the picture...

I know its ridiculously early anyhow to pick anything up if not too early but I'll admit i'm a poas addict :dohh:

Has anyone else had a positive test this early on, or a super super faint test that progressed... I'm wondering If I imagined it :wacko:

I've had odd pulling sensations on my left side since 4dpo and still getting the odd one, yesterday I had a dizzy spell and this morning my nipples seem sore... Help - I think I'm losing the plot :nope:

:flower:

The only time I got a definite bfp super early was at 5dpo,but unfortunately baby was ectopic:-(

I didn't have any symptoms with my ectopic until 10 weeks on and didn't get a bfp until that time...

I just can't decide whether I saw on evap this morning, or even just my mind playing trick on me...Wondering wether I should test again tomorrow or if I just imagined it and should wait until AF arrives next week

If you've got plenty of tests just test every mornin,that's what I'm doin lol,8DPO tomorrow too!!

Haha I've got 3 cheapies left and a frer...(And another 20 cheapies on their way)...

So i'll join you with testing tomorrow! TWW cycle testing buddies, i'll expect an update in the morning! :haha:

Your on!!I've tested the last two mornings although I know that they would be negative lol!!

Haha, I'll update you before I drop the LO at nursery so be early morning, I'm dying to test again even though i am expecting a bfn again.

Posted another post in tww section with a list of symptoms before, think my body is going mad!

I drive myself crazy every month!!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Well it was a bfn, how about you?

I'm sure i'm out this month any how :shrug:

Yeah negative here too but it's still early,I don't think mine will turn positive,been at this for such a long time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"