Super faint, it's not there, but it kinda is, but not really "line". Do you see it?

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
Please be honest, I can take it! I'm not really seeing anything, and I know I will just have to test again for a sure answer but I am compelled to post this anyway and get opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 82
I swear I can see the start of a line in two different places on it... do you have any other tests you can try? Good luck!

Ugh, it uploaded so poorly :( i have a boat load of tests but holding out until the morning for the next one :) only 9dpo today

I see a line!!!! And I'm good at imaginary line spotting ;) but I swear I see it! Try black and white! That's how I saw my bfp lol

Thanks for all the responses ladies! I'll find out for sure soon enough...looking at the test something is catching my eye, but it's just not "there" enough for me to be convinced.

I'll update if it gets darker, but otherwise y'all can assume i'm out this month :/

I see a hint of something in the middle of where the line should be. Like it's starting in the middle and not the sides

10dpo, how are we feeling about it now?

I can see the faintest line, but ever so slightly darker than yesterday.
Thoughts appreciated :flower: i have my big boy pants on so tell me if i'm just being crazy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 54
I think I see it but I'm not sure. However, if you actually see something, chances are there possibly is something starting. 10dpo is still very early and pictures don't always properly get the lines.

Good luck! :flower:

Bizarrely, I can see it on the 9dpo but not 10 dpo. im really not sure, could go either way- good luck!

I see a line on the second test this time! Could be the start of something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->