MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Hi ladies
If I’m calculating right I’d be around 2- 3 days before my due
period
I’m tired awful head aches sore bbs and haven’t been right with food
I know it would be early
But could these be evaps as Iv had nasty evaps in the past but here come up within the time frame around 10 mins and developed over time but so very faint
Pictures were taken 1 hour after taken with the top 2 and the bottom one was about 5-7 mins after I’d taken the test some of the lighting on some
Of the pictures been fixed for u to see the lines abit better
What are the chances these are evaps on ics
Thanks girls
Baby dust all around

Attachments

• 5664E722-D672-4184-BADF-2B04EF0B82BD.jpg
    5664E722-D672-4184-BADF-2B04EF0B82BD.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33
  • C885DB4F-632C-43E3-8B45-904B56CC99B7.jpg
    C885DB4F-632C-43E3-8B45-904B56CC99B7.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 1513C678-CE9A-4D4A-976E-203EB7AA6A77.jpg
    1513C678-CE9A-4D4A-976E-203EB7AA6A77.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 7BDC6BF4-869B-43DD-9574-01A98D5CA4CC.jpg
    7BDC6BF4-869B-43DD-9574-01A98D5CA4CC.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 888853A6-5847-4F09-898C-1F52C6094A0B.jpg
    888853A6-5847-4F09-898C-1F52C6094A0B.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi Hun I can see shadows I’m having a similar experience with one step thin ones
Shadows

Fx they turn into bfp xxx

I see something faint on them all. Good luck :)

Yeah it worry’s me because I just wanna know hat is what and if I’m seeing just shadows or actual faint lines haha I had faint lines with 3 of my pregnancy’s and they all tu be do to bfps so I know it’s not uncommon to get such a faint line just I’ve taken tests like this before and got evaps so don’t trust them haha I have ordered frers they should be here tomorrow. ❤️
Good luck to you too Hun do you have pics of your tests ? Xx

Thanks lovely I see it too just scared to believe it as we have been in similar situationa with tests before ahhh glad you all see it tho got frers coming tomorrow I am feeling poorly again napped today and woke up with the same headache ahh :( xx

Also found a different brand of ics i had 1 left and took it it come up with the faintest line a lot quicker but it was yesterday wish I’d of saved it for fmu today haha

Thanks Hun yes it’s defiantly possible they can turn to bfp as Iv had them before too but your right it’s just so annoying

My thread and pics is on here hun couple down from you

Thanks Hun yes it’s defiantly possible they can turn to bfp as Iv had them before too but your right it’s just so annoying

My thread and pics is on here hun couple down from you

Ahhhh yes I seen your post I just replied yes I see lines on yours too! You gonna try any different tests hun?

Are u gonna re try tomorrow lovely ? How long til your af is due if you don’t mind me asking hun? Have u been feeling any different I 100% feel different I’m either poorly or pregnant haha xx

Yes just of the same tests hun
I bought mine on amazon and the reviews aren’t great some love them and a lot of them don’t like them haha so since I seen that it’s thrown me and made me doubt xx

Attachments

• BE8794C0-070F-4315-BA60-ED2507D9FDA4.jpg
    BE8794C0-070F-4315-BA60-ED2507D9FDA4.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 33
Hi there! I am in the same boat as you. I had a chemical pregnancy last month that never showed up. Here is my test from this am, I darkened it a bit to better illustrate the "shadow". I'm not sure if its pos or neg, but I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Attachments

• wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 27
Hi there! I am in the same boat as you. I had a chemical pregnancy last month that never showed up. Here is my test from this am, I darkened it a bit to better illustrate the "shadow". I'm not sure if its pos or neg, but I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Wow that’s a pretty great line! Even if darkened hun so hopefully that means something great for you hun but it’s these tests there hard to trust until that line is bold haha Iv never got a very dark positive on these as I didn’t use these to test with any of my pregnancy’s in the past. So all feels new to me with these haha
How quick did that show up lovely thanks for sharing that with me we should keep each other posted :) when are you re testing hun? Are u using the same test?

Are these Cassanovum ICs? I reviewed these on Amazon as they gave me faint, and some not so faint pink lines which were completely false. They're also awful for evaps. I can easily see those but I wouldn't trust those, I think you should try a different pink dye if you can. FRER, Superdrug Early or even One Step are an improvement on these. I hope these are true lines though

Are these Cassanovum ICs? I reviewed these on Amazon as they gave me faint, and some not so faint pink lines which were completely false. They're also awful for evaps. I can easily see those but I wouldn't trust those, I think you should try a different pink dye if you can. FRER, Superdrug Early or even One Step are an improvement on these. I hope these are true lines though
Yep just looked :(
Did they look the same as yours
I would never buy these again they take so long to dry and are all different sizes too. There not great quality at all
How long did your lines take to show the fake ones ?
I also think they are not as sensitive as they make out either
There also out of date :( does that change things ?

Attachments

• F18AAD9D-A508-47AD-BA84-479DBA68273D.jpg
    F18AAD9D-A508-47AD-BA84-479DBA68273D.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 4549AB38-CEE8-489B-89C5-B9470E9CD088.jpg
    4549AB38-CEE8-489B-89C5-B9470E9CD088.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the response!! My "shadow" showed up within 5-7 minutes. I'm going to stick with the Wondfo's since they're so inexpensive, and I plan on testing every morning until my period comes. Good luck to you, I hope ours both turn darker in the next few days!!!

Thanks for the response!! My "shadow" showed up within 5-7 minutes. I'm going to stick with the Wondfo's since they're so inexpensive, and I plan on testing every morning until my period comes. Good luck to you, I hope ours both turn darker in the next few days!!!

Aw thanks lovely I look forward to your progress updates :)

Wow greens that a good line hope it gets darker

Mummy my af is due sometime within the next week I’m unsure on ovulation date but it should be working the next few days

What about you ?

My boobs on and off but that’s it really

I don’t feel much at all

Are you waiting until fmu ??

Wow greens that a good line hope it gets darker

Mummy my af is due sometime within the next week I’m unsure on ovulation date but it should be working the next few days

What about you ?

My boobs on and off but that’s it really

I don’t feel much at all

Are you waiting until fmu ??

Yep the same with me boobs sensitive on and off and I’m cramping abit while sitting here nothing strong and everyone iv been pregnant Iv had cranping with every pregnancy so I never assume it means I’m not haha if you get me just a waiting game and yeah will do another one of the cheapies tomorrow morning and test later on with the frer once it comes hun my period is due anytime really within the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->