Have you tried limiting drink and long hold four hours plus

Or maybe fmu and smu

Fingers crossed Hun xx

Awww so sorry greens
Did you take my mire tests

Aw so sorry hunni
Big hugs
Praying next month is your month lovely

I held my urine for about 2-3 hours with the last testsi took but Iv used my frer that was for tomorrow morning now lol ( impatient lol ) ah well will have to use the cheapies
How are you getting on Hun?

Iv been to work and used my last test
Iv ordered more cheapies so hoping they will come tommorow

My last test had left an evap

Not sure if you can see it in pic

Are you waiting until the morning now

I’m so annoyed Iv nothing to pee on haha

i ca slightly see something hun
i just ordered a digi and a clearblue test plus 2 more frers couldnt get any cheapies to come til sat
but these tests wont be here til sometime on friday so only have cheapies left will test in morning again im due on anytime really im sure it was around the 28th - 29th that i come on last time but not 100% sure xx

i was feeling so tired and chest feel even more sensitive and head is so bad head again for the third day. i nipped to the loo and has some very light pink with spots of like brown stuff so probably af has shown guys .... as iv only ever had bits of spotting i the past like literally a dot..... i read an old post before and iv been wanting pure orange ad all the thigs iv felt are exactly like with my last pregnancy the pure orange ad everything i was like wow lol maybe i am then and the i seen this so looks like af has shown. baby dust all around ladies <3 all the best xx

Could just be implantation, hopefully af won't show up. Can you buy another FRER for tomorrow if it doesn't show?

Awww hopefully won&#8217;t be af Hun

Let&#8217;s wait and see as I had brown sporting lAst with dd and it was fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"