• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Super faint pink line? Or am I going bananas!

kem18

Reaction score
After me breaking apart a frer response yesterday :dohh:...
Woke up this morning 15dpo feeling extremely nauseous that lingered for hours. I caved eventually and did another frer but not with FMU...
Am I going crazy, or is there a very faint line there???
It’s now slighted even more faded, but it was definitely a pink tinge. So confusing!

Attachments

• B60DE113-E5AE-40AD-A6B9-2643774CAFC5.jpg
    B60DE113-E5AE-40AD-A6B9-2643774CAFC5.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 137
I see it! Hoping it's your bfp! Test again tomorrow and post your test. Good luck!!

I'm not sure if I see anything. I have tried tweaking it but not sure if I am getting a true line or seeing the test strip underneath. Definitely test tomorrow!

I see it hoping it's the start of your :bfp: xx

I can see it easily. I just really pray it gets darker for you. After some heartbreak I don't trust lines until they're properly pink any more.
I think it's looking promising. Maybe test again tonight? I always get better lines in the afternoon/evening. X

Looks so promising! Looking forward to seeing more tests!!

I am definitely seeing something! Good luck!!

Well, it must have been an indent or something... tested everyday since and nothing. I’m now 17dpo, still no AF. It was due last Friday (6th July).. still having “symptoms” - irritable, gassy, dull cramps, boobs look fuller, backaches, increased hunger, and switch between no cm and creamy cm. No idea what’s going on... especially since I did have ovulation cramps on 23rd June (different from normal pms cramps), BD 22nd and 24th June, and had ewcm from 22-24th/25th. So if I had the cramps and ovulated, AF should be here by now and it’s never late. So confusing! I think I’ll wait to test again in a few days, and if AF hasn’t come next week I’ll go see the doctor for a blood test.

Oh and (tmi) I’m switching between diarrhea and then slight constipation. And last night I was in a fog, could barely make a decision and was just a bit frazzled! Even DF (dear fiancé) noticed and asked what was wrong haha - I’ve lost the plot a bit I think!

It’s my day off and I’m obsessed. Just had a look at the frer test I took this morning and there’s the same extremely faint line - a squinted really. Not worth posting - probably just the indent. Is it worth taking a clear blue digital? Or are frer’s the most sensitive?

Digital could be worth doing.
The FRER digital or CBD with indicator.
These are the most sensitive digital tests.
Remember that digital tests aren't as sensitive usually.

But I do see a faint line on your original photo!

Can you post todays test just for us to look at. The extreme confusion is one of my big pregnancy indicators, I believe it is to do with a flood of hormone going through your system, I call it 'The waaaaave of stuuuupiiiiid!' said in a big booming voice lol:) Good luck:)

I wouldn't take a cb digi. I had a faint but very clear bfp on frer and got not pregnant. That line wasnt a squinter.

I've heard the fr digi is the most sensitive digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"