SUPER faint positives 8-9dpo

darjust

Reaction score
I couldn't wait last night and ended up taking a Cheapie from Walmart. Holy surprise when it's a light positive!

Also took a FRER a little bit ago and it looks like another faint positive, I thought indent line at first but when I tweak I see a little bit of color in there.

Not getting my hopes up just yet, but hoping tomorrow or the next day they'll be darker so I can share the news with my boyfriend! :)

Anyone else had this happen?

I had an "after the time limit" faint positive at 8dpo with my second, and a good bfp at 9dpo with him.

Same thing this time. Faint "after the time limit" faint positive at 9dpo and a good bfp at 10dpo.

When I say after the time limit, I mean, I tested in the morning, and felt compelled to look before I went to bed that night :haha:

oh yeah. when I got my bfp I tested at 10dpo and got a very very very faint line. Some could see it, some couldn't. But I did. lol 11 and 12 dpo were negative and then on 13dpo I got a faint pink. Still mainly me that could see it (not a lot of people I know seem to know how to read them) but when I posted on here they could. on 14dpo I finally got a line that when I showed my husband he said "now that's a line I can see!"

Do you have pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"