Super faint squinter or eyes fooling me?

proud mummy!
Reaction score
My chart says im 7dpo but i believe more like 10dpo with a slow rise followed by a sharp rise then back down. I tested with fmu and i see something. But it's so so faint. Please tell me im not going mad?

Attachments

• 20170118_105305~2.jpg
    20170118_105305~2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 101
I am not seeing anything just yet :( I do agree with where FF put your CH, i.e that you are 7 DPO, and I would not expect to see any lines this early on. I think the temp dip on Jan 7th-8th could be caused by so many factors, and it seems like after the two-day dip you are back at your normal temp range for a few days before the big increase on the 12th. I do think that very massive temp increase is where your Ov happened.

Also just as an aside, I did notice that you have 14 days of positive OPK on your chart. Was the test line darker than the control on all 14 of those days? I am not aware of luteinizing hormone surges that can last more than 3 (maybe 4?) days, so I would only expect to see +OPK for 3-4 days max on a chart. Do you recall on which days your OPK had a test line that was definitely darker than the control?

HTH

Don't see anything sorry but the pic is super blurry 7dpo is early so good luck x

I am not seeing anything just yet :( I do agree with where FF put your CH, i.e that you are 7 DPO, and I would not expect to see any lines this early on. I think the temp dip on Jan 7th-8th could be caused by so many factors, and it seems like after the two-day dip you are back at your normal temp range for a few days before the big increase on the 12th. I do think that very massive temp increase is where your Ov happened.

Also just as an aside, I did notice that you have 14 days of positive OPK on your chart. Was the test line darker than the control on all 14 of those days? I am not aware of luteinizing hormone surges that can last more than 3 (maybe 4?) days, so I would only expect to see +OPK for 3-4 days max on a chart. Do you recall on which days your OPK had a test line that was definitely darker than the control?

HTH

Every opk was most definitely positive. When ttc my son i never had opks that positive.

I don't see it yet, but I would test again in a few days. :)

Ff took away my crosshairs. Back to trying i guess.

HTH

Every opk was most definitely positive. When ttc my son i never had opks that positive.

Very interesting, your LH must have been rising very high to try to start ovulation. My only guess, based on this and the fact that FF took the CH away, is that your body may have been gearing up for a long time to ovulate, but was not able to release the egg so it just kept dumping more and more LH trying to get the egg to release? That may explain why the +OPKs lasted so long.

Do you have a history of anov cycles? x

I don't want to get your hopes up but on invert I can definitely see something there. However I can't tell if it is the antibody strip or the start of a true BFP. I have marked where I can see the line.

Attachments

• 20170118_105305-2.jpg
    20170118_105305-2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 27
Tests are bfn since. Just throwing in the towel, hope for af soon and start fresh.

HTH

Very interesting, your LH must have been rising very high to try to start ovulation. My only guess, based on this and the fact that FF took the CH away, is that your body may have been gearing up for a long time to ovulate, but was not able to release the egg so it just kept dumping more and more LH trying to get the egg to release? That may explain why the +OPKs lasted so long.

Do you have a history of anov cycles? x

Never had an anov cycle in my years of charting.

Ff saying i didn't ovulate hasn't stopped me. Im terrible. Green handled is 20miu and blue is 10miu. Both with smu (always better) I don't see anything.

Attachments

• 20170120_091417~2.jpg
    20170120_091417~2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20170120_091425~2.jpg
    20170120_091425~2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 30
your chart doesnt show O. Theres no sustained shift. It looks like you tried and didnt. :cry:

BUT on your 1st HPT, i do see something so id keep testing OPK and HPT!

I did have crosshairs until yesterday. Im just confused.

I am not seeing anything just yet on the blue handle and green handle ICs. But my fingers are triple crossed for you.

Not an expert by any means, but if the OPKs have gone positive again my guess is your body may be trying again to ovulate? I agree with OnErth, sadly not seeing definitive sign of Ov. May I ask, do you ever get Ov pains? And if so, are you feeling any one-sided pain this time around that you didn't feel the first time the OPKs went +? Maybe this time it will happen!

Also would you be willing to post pics of your OPKs? That might help. Have attached my OPKs from TTC #3 if it is of any help at all. I tested every few hours for 3 days

x

Attachments

• IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 7
Here's a link to one of my opks. Most of the others are via my profile on ctp.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test627338

Lovely dark opk! I see it on the first test and possibly the blue. Gl x

Here's a link to one of my opks. Most of the others are via my profile on ctp.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test627338

Yep, that is a 100% positive OPK. And that is what they all looked like, for all 14 days in a row?

I'm going to ask my cousin for her take on what that means. She is a fertility expert. Srsly she knows more about fertility than my OB and Fertility NP combined so I'm hoping she can explain why that would happen. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->