• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Super light line..

amber0134

Reaction score
Is there any color to it? 😕 I'm thinking BFN ... I'm either 9 or 10 dpo..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 57
I see a line but I don't know if it has color :/

This is what I've got yesterday at 11dpo! I see something but it's not too convincing!

Thank you. Yea it came up pretty quick but I'm thinking no color :/

I think I see a bit of colour fingers crossed xx

Thank you!! I think I might pick up some dollar tree test later

I see it on the invert!! Can't pull much color yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 25
Thanks classic girl! Yea.. There probably isn't any color sadly 😓

Nothing 😞

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 31
I had the same thing happen to me with FRER. I have used two now and had the same faint almost line on them both, but like 3 days apart. If I were pregnant it would be darker by now. So I think FRER is having trouble with some crappy non-lines at the moment. Super disappointing, but here is hoping it works out for you!!

I had the same thing happen to me with FRER. I have used two now and had the same faint almost line on them both, but like 3 days apart. If I were pregnant it would be darker by now. So I think FRER is having trouble with some crappy non-lines at the moment. Super disappointing, but here is hoping it works out for you!!

Awe thank you!! It is pretty annoying!! But sadly, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.. :( :(

still super early hun, and those blue dyes are not as sensitive, don't lose hope you're not out until the witch shows :hugs:

still super early hun, and those blue dyes are not as sensitive, don't lose hope you're not out until the witch shows :hugs:
Thank you! They arnt? Hmm I didn't know that! I just got them bc they were on sale 😂 But I have started spoting red :( blaaaaahh. This cycle has been so crazy😫

Thank you! They arnt? Hmm I didn't know that! I just got them bc they were on sale 😂 But I have started spoting red :( blaaaaahh. This cycle has been so crazy😫

:hugs: that sucks big time, sending you lots of love and baby dust :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"