Super light... Worth test or not?

Stepmomtobio

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Got af Sunday, right on time. Usually I get some light days to start and end and some heavy in the middle. This cycle has been very very light. Dh was sick last month do only dtd once on what should have been my ovulation day. So is my cycle off when it's usually the same each time or could I be?

I am in the same boat as you.... Beginning couple weeks of may was a rough one and we didnt dtd more than twice the whole week we should have.... but yet my AF or supposed AF was nothing more than some pinkish and brown discharge. Not one spot of red and still have a :bfn: I was nauseous, cried at the drop of a hat, constipated, had very sensitive bbs, was getting headaches and had twinges in my lower abdomen and i still have a :bfn: so I guess it's on to hoping for June instead.... but it's up to you whether you want to test or not. Someone said dollar store tests are just as accurate but I couldn't find any there. But good luck!

I read that about dollar store tests too. Maybe they are worth trying. I'm sure it's a bfn but still gonna wonder till I test

If it were me, I would believe it to be a period because it came on the day you expected it to. Even if it was super light. Sorry :(
Main reason is that every once in a super long while, it's pretty normal to have a ridiculously heavy TOM... so I would think it would be pretty normal to get the opposite.
GL :hug:

Seems to have stopped altogether today. Now feeling gassy and upset stomach. Not sure what's going on with me.

Today getting light cramping on my left side. Flow stopped completely yesterday. Not sure if it's worth a test. This is just very put of character for my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->