Super SAD!!! :( Need Advice

neicy2011

Reaction score
Had a BIG FUSS with the OH on Wednesday this has been the worst fuss since we first meet a in 2010...when we talked about it on Thursday he said that he was done with the whole realtionship and that the only time we will talk will be about the baby...He even we so far as to change his cellphone number so I have no way of getting in contact with him unless he calls me private...I hate this with a passion considering that Im almost 6mos pregnant with will be his first little girl as my other to are by my ex husband...Do you think he is done forever or he just needs his time?? I havent heard from him since Saturday and its driving me CRAZY

I am so sorry you are going through this, I dont know as I cant say what another person is feeling for your sake and your LO sake I hope that he just needs some time.

Its just so upsetting knowing that Im pregnant and he changed the number knowing anything could happen during any pregnancy

It really must be. Do you have family or friends close by that can be of some help if you need anything? And if he is that selfish as to only think about how upset he is and not the well being of his unborn child do you really need that in you life?

He sounds very selfish. If my husband did that to me I would be done with him, that's for sure.

im kinda goin thro the same .. my oh said he thinks we need a break from each other and i said no no break we just dont need to be together then.... im not goin to have a break with him n then get bk togethr after baby here ....

I dont know what the 'fuss' was about so my ill-informed two cents: if he is done with the relationship, thats one thing - but only allowing one way communication when you are carrying his child is very selfish! Its very unreasonable of him to expect to have contact with his child on his terms only.

That's pretty heartless. I think you're better off without him. If he can just turn his back on you like that, it doesn't say a lot about his feelings for you. Sorry if it seems harsh. But he sounds like a twat to me. I do hope you two work it out though, for your sake. xx

is this his first baby?? maybe its a lot of pressure having a baby but he should def be keeping regular contact incase anything happend or just for you to be able to chatand sort things out! its only been 2 days hunny so fingers crossed he gives you a ring...might need time to cool down and sort his priorities!!
hugs to you chick
chin up xx

That sounds weird...if he is done with the relationship is one thing but to change his phone number and call you private? it sounds like somebody else might be involved he does not want you calling at inappropriate time I don't know have you caught any text messages or anything like that from other females on his old phone? his actions are extreme IMO specially at 6 months preggo.

ok no the fuss wasnt over a Female or anthing like that....I here recently was laid-off from my job and we was getting the kids ready for school and he was like you need to get up and look for a job..REALLY and mind up he just went back to work on like 2wks ago after been off work for 3months and I held the house down and the funny part he knows I work in Finance and I save save save so I cold not work for a year and we would be ok..

NO its not his first it will be his second child but his one and only daughter...Also to add insult to injury he wanted the baby..I was done having kids because I had the perfect 2 set a boy and girl...One thing he didnt do was take back the ring that he gave me or the car he bought me...

I agree I think its very very SELFISH of him to change his number and not bother to call in 2 days and I also have a dr appt tomorrow and I know in my heart he not gonna be there...I know its so easy to just let him go but its hard and especially when being preggo...and yes all my family lives here and will always be there for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->