Super Sensitive FRER!

DazedConfused

Mama to 1
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm currently 2 dpo (I'm sure my crosshairs will change tomorrow) and had a CP last month. Bled for about two days. Got serial betas due to a history of ectopic. My last 3 betas all came out at 3 yet I have continued to get positive tests!! Anyone else have this?

Cheapy with squinter(?) And obvious FRER taken an hour after my third beta (result was 3!), Not even a hold or anything. Plus my chart to prove that I o'd a couple of days ago..
Anyone have anything similar or any insight? Who knew FRER could be that good.

I would speculate that because you've consistently had a 3, the tests are not to be trusted. There are some women who just always roll with traceable amounts of hcg in their system. I would guess in your case a solitary test means little -- you need a test that is not noticeably darker

Oh absolutely, this is my 15th frer and they're not progressing. I've had 3 betas 3 days apart and they're all showing 3. I'm not pregnant just can't believe the clarity I'm getting with such low numbers. I'd heard before that a beta hcg of 6 showed a squinter so thought this was crazy. Especially when it's so consistent.

I would speculate that because you've consistently had a 3, the tests are not to be trusted. There are some women who just always roll with traceable amounts of hcg in their system. I would guess in your case a solitary test means little -- you need a test that is not noticeably darker

Wow the lines on both are so clear to say your hcg was 3. When was the last blood test you had?

hCG takes longer to disappear from your urine than blood. So I would guess this is why. I was still seeing clear positive tests when my beta was <1

My hcg has been 3 for 10 days or so. My last beta was two days ago just before I took that.
Yikes positives at <1!

Honestly my maths is crap and my brain is slow this time in the evening, but you can have a positive blood result way before a positive urine test. When you think some won't see a positive hpt until after af is due, but they probably would have seen a positive blood result a week before had they had one done, so it could be why you're seeing positives still.
Yes, below 1! I was quite stunned (but relieved as I was worrying about ectopic) I have to say. It wasn't only one brand too, so it wasn't a case of faulty tests and they were dark then light then dark then light, hence the concern. Obviously my urine had to have had more than 1 in there, otherwise they wouldn't have been positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->