Super short Luteal phase ALL of a sudden?

MichCuc

Reaction score
Not exactly sure which board is the best place for this, but figured I'd give here a try:

Last month I had an annoying cycle of temps up and down, no clear fertility signs, and when FF finally put in my cross hairs, I got my period 7 days later... making it look as though that cycle I had only a 6 day luteal phase. Normally mine is about 10-12. This month, I had another annoying cycle, with tons of + opks, somewhat spiky temps, and this morning at CD 34 (and what I consider to be only 5-7 DPO), my temp is way down, which it usually does the day before I get AF... oddly, FF put my ovulation at about 12 days ago... but its pretty ambiguous and I'm not sure of anything really.. It looks like I might have ovulated then, or maybe about 5-7 days ago. SO confusing! UGH

Before these two cycles, I've been able to see a pretty clear fertility pattern, although with PCOS, its not as clear as I imagine it could be... but temps are generally low pre ov, higher post ov, and its not so ambiguous...

A couple of things: I literally, about 2 weeks ago, just completely stopped breastfeeding my daughter. It was only a quick morning feed that we were down to for a few months now, but I think this can affect ovulation and your cycles until you are completely done, so maybe this is part of the cause for my wonky cycles?

Has anyone else experienced a sudden change in their luteal phase? I'm concerned about our ttc efforts in the coming months, as I already have a slightly shorter LP, and have had 1 miscarriage already.
Here's a link to my last 2 ff charts:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/416b07

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back