super slims trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkpie1981

Reaction score
I seen then in studio and other websites. It tells u the height but not the width...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is that not the most importnant part, due to the fact thats the point u are buying a slim one to fit in a small place. Any1 have one and now how wide as i was looking at the 5 and 6 ft ones but dont know if it will fit :rofl:

My mum ordered one of these the year before last, Havent got a clue of the measurements but its HORRIBLE! Its all thin and not stable and looks very sparse! Its staying in the loft this year, and we're odering a thicker one
Xxx

i got one last year, my old tree was just far too big, 7ft tall and about 5ft wide at the bottom. Too big. Love my new one tho, i got it from a garden centre, its 7ft tall not sure about the width tho and i think i paid around £70 for it.

I got one a few days ago delivered from tesco! I got it form the site (at least they had the measurements on it).I mean whats the point advertising it as slim line if they dont do that as thats the most importnant thing, due to the fact that people must be worried about size if they are buying slim line :rofl:

anyways its good quality and 6ft (50cms wide) for £30 so im well chuffed as i can still have a big tree with little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back