Super thirsty!.. An obscure sign maybe?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by PinkPeony, Nov 14, 2011.

1. PinkPeony

PinkPeony Well-Known Member

I'm 6dpo and I am crazy thirsty. I can't get enough water! Usually I have to force myself to drink plain water! Anyone else have this?:shrug:

2. PinkPeony

Just had a thought lol! At this rate by the time I get to testing time my pee will be totally clear and I'll never get a bfp!

3. InHisHands

InHisHands Well-Known Member

I don't want to get your hopes up, but this is a common sign in early pregnancy. There is a thread about it from time to time in the 1st Tri section. Week 4 and 5 for me... was like a water fest and i hate water. I couldn't get enough of it. My fingers are cross and i hope you get your BFP.

4. lynze_an

lynze_an Well-Known Member

I don't know bout you, but when i got my first bfp the very first thing that made me think something was different was how incredibly thirsty i was! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

5. PinkPeony

Thanks ladies! That makes me cautiously optimistic. I had a temp dip down to the coverline today too. Really hoping for a bfp this month! :dust: