Super triphasic chart?

josiesmama

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/300bd7

Can we all agree, this is a crazy triphasic chart? I'm dying to start testing.

I figure if implantation happened on 8 DPO (causing triphasic pattern starting on 9 DPO), today is likely too early to test. Think I"ll start tomorrow.

I'd def test. Alot of times the dip or spike doesn't really mean much or alot of ppl just get a positive the day of or the day after because I often see this pattern with bfps at 9-10dpo on FF :) good luck and def update tomorrow! :) FX!
:dust:

BFN this morning, but temp is still triphasic. FF had an alert in the pregnancy analysis screen indicating "possibly triphasic". It ain't over til the hag shows!

BFN this morning, but temp is still triphasic. FF had an alert in the pregnancy analysis screen indicating "possibly triphasic". It ain't over til the hag shows!

very true! Your chart looks terrific! I bet u could get a positive tomorrow or in the next 3 days anyways. FX it stays up nice and high! :) what kind of tests have u been using? Have u used frer?

very true! Your chart looks terrific! I bet u could get a positive tomorrow or in the next 3 days anyways. FX it stays up nice and high! :) what kind of tests have u been using? Have u used frer?

Hi hope u don't mind me butting in lol. ur chart looks good as well.
just noticed that u have hsg added at the bottom (6), please where can i find it on ff. Thanks in advance and good luck and baby dust to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->