Super worried today...

ashxd

Reaction score
I'm 5W+4D and I'm not feeling as pregnant today. I didn't have bleeding and no outrageous cramps but I feel different than before. Should I call the doctor? Am I being outrageous? I already have a scan on the 24th (6 days from now). I know I cannot wait that long. This is my first pregnancy so yes I'm freaking out. I'm calm but worried. Thanks in advance for not just telling to me chill out! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Chill out! Symptoms often come and go for days at a time even. They will sometimes get a little more consistent week 7 through 10, but I wouldn't worry if I were you!

Awww Hun bless you, I think each and every day is different especially as our bodies are changing all the time to settle baby nicely and snug, I am currently 4 weeks and experience different cramps in different places I'm just hoping it's my little rainbow getting all snug, I bet you are excited for your scan, just try and relax I know it's easier than said, and massive congratulations xxx

I was panicking all the way up to middle of week 7 as my symptoms kept coming and going, some days I felt totally normal.
Anyway halfway through wk 7, the symptoms (mainly fatigue) kicked in.

Try no to worry. Keep busy!

In the past few weeks i was just as worried as you are but rest assured all is still well. Try pre-occupy your mind with other things so the scan date comes faster.

So I had a scan two weeks ago due to some spotting just saw a gestational sac now I'm going back today at 7+4! Eek I have been so sick so hoping that's a good sign I'm so nervous :(

I'm 5W+4D and I'm not feeling as pregnant today. I didn't have bleeding and no outrageous cramps but I feel different than before. Should I call the doctor? Am I being outrageous? I already have a scan on the 24th (6 days from now). I know I cannot wait that long. This is my first pregnancy so yes I'm freaking out. I'm calm but worried. Thanks in advance for not just telling to me chill out! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Aw. I know how you feel-- being in the first trimester is so scary!!! But I'm sure that your symptoms will come back. Mine come and go. I wouldn't call the doc just yet... Maybe wait a few days and if you are still worried, then call.
Try to preoccupy your mind by watching bad tv, looking at baby things on Pinterest, reading funny websites, watching YouTube.... Anything that works! Lol.

Hope you are okay x

My symptoms would come and go quite frequently, I'd be sick for days and then the next day I'd feel absolutely fine. Enjoy feeling better now in case it hits you like a ton of bricks later! Unless you do have bleeding or really bad cramping I would try not to worry (although I understand how hard it is not to!)
I paid for a private scan so I could put my mind at rest because I got myself so stressed out from worry, is that something you could maybe consider if you really can't wait 6 days? Xx

I'm the same hun. I'm 12+1 and got my scan on Monday but feel different :/ Iv just got a bad feeling :( it's awful xx

Update:

Went to the doctor yesterday and saw that STRONG little heart just a thumping away! It was amazing and I need to enjoy this pregnancy! :happydance::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->