Superbowl testers :-]

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I don't know if any of you out there are huge football fans but my husband is a MAJOR pats fan and it looks like we may be headed for the superbowl! :happydance:

This is mine and my husbands 7th month TTC but I'm feeling very hopeful about this month - BD'ing every stinkin' day since AF ended and going to do that untill i get my BFP ;) . It just so happens that AF is due the Saturday before the Superbowl!!!

Maybe this is being super optimistic :shrug: but when I get my BFP this month ---- I want to tell my husband in the most wonderful way! I went out and bought a 3-6MO patriots hat, blanket, socks and onesie.... I decided I'll wrap it up and give it to him superbowl morning. He would totally freak!!

Anyone else feeling hopeful for an Octbober baby?!

Share your ideas on how you would like to tell your hubz that he's going to be a daddy... or give us first timers some ideas :winkwink:

XOXOXO

That is so cute! I'm testing before you on January 24th, but I'm stalking though. A while ago I bought a "crawl. walk. golf." onesie for my DH because that's what he's a fanatic. Your idea would be great to give him even if it's not at the Super Bowl. :baby::af::bfp::spermy:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->