Superdrug cheap tests experience?. Paranoid about false positive, UPDATE PAGE 6!!!!!

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
I've attached a picture of this Mornings test with FMU.

I'm so paranoid it's a false positive as I've never used the cheaper version of superdrugs tests before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 168
I used one of these with my DD2 and it was a true positive hunni! That looks life a :bfp: to me xxxxx

Congratulations :hugs:

That's a very convincing line. Not familiar with the brand, but looks fab to me!

I'm in total disbelief!! It's only our second cycle of trying and we've had to have IVF in the past.

I don't get this lucky so I'm paranoid the tests are just rubbish lol

Oh big hugs! Everyone deserves to get lucky every now and then. I am so happy that this cycle worked out for you. Have you tried a digital? A line like that and I would think a digital would show. Might help it feel more real.

I'm not a fan of the digital tests as I never got over 2-3 weeks even after I'd seen a heartbeat on the ultrasound so don't want to go there just yet.

This would be pregnancy number 6 for me, I've only got 1 living child.

I'm going to test again with FMU tomorrow.

Xxxx

Totally understand. Excited to see tomorrow's test! Sending you sticky dust

That's a definite positive. Congratulations xx

Here is today's test. Not sure what to think as a pound shop test was completely negative.

Top test on the picture is yesterday's test and the bottom is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 100
The cheap poundland tests are like the least sensitive tests you can buy (some brands are 100miu) so no need to panic, will probably take a few days longer to get a positive on them. There won't be be much progression on your superdrug tests with only 24 hours between, but is say that line is darker!

Much darker today..I got my digi 1-2 weeks pregnant and the one I did (same brand as yours) is no where near that dark x

Another super cheap test I've just done now.

I don't know what to think lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 90
Another super cheap test I've just done now.

I don't know what to think lol

I see the line on that too.
I've just done an Internet cheapy strip as it was totally negative yesterday. It says it's really sensitive (10miu) but there's barely anything there (I've attached a pic for you) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 46
All the pics you have posted I would call BFPs if they were mine. I wouldn't worry about a different brand being BFN. They vary so much. Maybe a FRER would give you a nice clear line that would hive you more confidence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->